rukaio101

Year 10 Discussion Thread

I may use her for Parallels. I was gonna use Josh Trank, but....yeah. It'll be released this quarter.

That made me laugh out loud, but then I felt sad because he seemed like a really good fit before Fant4stic came out.

• Like 1

F4 may be shit (from what I've heard) but I wouldn't put the blame on Trank entirely.

I still think he's got the talent and the creativity but he should probably stray away from directing another big blockbuster hit for a while.

• Like 2

It's funny looking at the release schedule and laughing at what I have up my sleeve to screw everything over... until I realize I just have a mental outline for what I'm doing; haven't had enough time to write it down

Shit

ALWKF is already shaping up to be super fun to write. I think it's going to be a lot bigger than the first film.

Also, I'm only 20-30 minutes into the actual plot, and it's already longer than the plot for the first film, lol

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

City Launcher/World Builder got a big overhaul, with Jon Cassar as the new director.

Damn you. I had kept his involvement on my secret July nuke a secret, and now he's off the market since my film wasn't official (your film has a $90ish million budget, which is large enough for the no 2 big film rule to apply).

Damn you. I had kept his involvement on my secret July nuke a secret, and now he's off the market since my film wasn't official (your film has a $90ish million budget, which is large enough for the no 2 big film rule to apply).

You can have Jon Favreau now though! If he's the right director for your project that is. (He wasn't for mine after the rehaul, so I chose Cassar instead.)

I'm most likely going to make Titanfall and push my Jeff the Killer movie back to September or October. Still making Asphalt and I will be making a couple of fillers as well.

Still need to decide on a director then I'll start making it.