rukaio101

Year 10 Discussion Thread

Guys, how would you feel about me extending the deadline to the 15th? I'm only offering this since I'm heading back to Uni on the 14th so a lot of my weekend is going to be spent packing and, while I was planning on just working through it, if people are struggling with the deadline, it's be a bit of a relief for me to extend the deadline as well.

• Like 6

Guys, how would you feel about me extending the deadline to the 15th? I'm only offering this since I'm heading back to Uni on the 14th so a lot of my weekend is going to be spent packing and, while I was planning on just working through it, if people are struggling with the deadline, it's be a bit of a relief for me to extend the deadline as well.

Yeah, definitely.

We won't stand in your way.

I'm going to do my best to crank out Dishonored. CoD looks like it'll get pushed to next summer. If so I will move Dishonored to its spot.

But don't make any moves on the schedule just yet. I am going to try and find a couple Wiki C&P options to help fill things out.

With the postponement of Parallels I'm moving City Launcher/World Builder to Terminal Red's slot on May 22nd. Terminal Red will go on Fool on the Hill's old slot on August 28th.

In other news Septic Sore isn't happening. The script I wrote went too far into self-parody. The Coens are available again. The good parts of the Septic Sore script (including the plot twist) will be incorporated into Fool on the Hill, which I have locked for September 9th (Number nine...number nine...number nine...) and will likely be the only movie I'm writing for the fall due to my busy schedule.

Edited by department store basement
  • Like 1