baumer

Baumer's/Tele's/Chas' 25 films that have brainwashed people into mindless adulation (Tele pg 26)

As long as there s no Cameron film I am good.

Please don't be too harsh with Katniss.

Baumer already covered Katniss for me. :)

However, there is (as of this moment) one movie that shows up on another list. You can guess away, or just wait.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 3

Nothing here yet to provoke a gif reaction from me. I love Nolan's films, but I'm kinda numb to all the "overrated" chants now, and I enjoy Doubtfire but won't begin to pretend it's any sort of masterpiece.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

Now we got 3 "brainwashing" threads, so nothing is for sure yet.

I'm now really enjoying threads like this not because I like these top25 lists, but because it's just fun to watch people's reaction when they see their beloved movies getting slammed. And since Jaws alread showed up in one of the threads, I definitely look forward to how people are gonna react if Pulp Fiction shows up lol

• Like 3

Chas:

I don't know who you think you are.  I don't know exactly what you want.  If you're looking for some kind of internet praise, I won't give you any. I don't have any praise to give.  But I can tell you what I do have.  I have a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career.  Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you recant your post on JAWS, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

• Like 14

Chas:

I don't know who you think you are.  I don't know exactly what you want.  If you're looking for some kind of internet praise, I won't give you any. I don't have any praise to give.  But I can tell you what I do have.  I have a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career.  Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you recant your post on JAWS, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

orsonwellesclapping.gif

• Like 1

Chas, you have dissed my number one and either number two or three film of all time.  I'm afraid this is what would happen if we were to meet:

(you have to start at 1:56)

Edited by baumer
  • Like 5