CoolioD1

87TH ACADEMY AWARDS CEREMONY DISCUSSION THREAD AAAHHH! | Discuss It Live Here

Lego was really good, but it wasn't the best animated movie from last year, so I am not to mad it hot snubbed. Still it should have been in over The Boxtrolls.

HTTYD & BH6 were better than Lego and I haven't seen Kaguya or Song of the Sea yet.

• Like 2

LOL That's harsh even for you.

Sorry, maybe it was too much...allow me to rephrase it:

It was a horrible piece of shit and it made me want to slit my wrists and then pour vinegar on the wounds, anything to take away the pain of watching that horrible horrible film.

• Like 1

Morten Tyldum nomination isn't unexpected but it is bothersome. Theory of Everything's style annoyed me more, but at least it HAD a style.

If by style you mean a bored out of your mind until you fall asleep and wanna kill yourself style, then yes Theory of Everything did have style. God I hated that movie. 

• Like 1

Before everyone starts guaranteeing Keeton's comeback, look at what happened to Mickey Rourke after Wrestler.  Did Iron Man and Expendables and then 

9235122841_cf44541a1e_z.jpg

Edited by baumer
  • Like 3

So in other words, you give a 6.5/10?

I haven't discussed it up until now because it was one of those films that was so revered here.  I honestly hated it.  2 or 3/10

• Like 1

Sorry, maybe it was too much...allow me to rephrase it:

It was a horrible piece of shit and it made me want to slit my wrists and then pour vinegar on the wounds, anything to take away the pain of watching that horrible horrible film.

Baumer...

Suck rhino dick.

jk lol

Rourke priced himself out of 80% of the roles he got offered post-wrestler. Hopefully Keaton can be a little smarter.

Yea, asking for half a million for IM2 was so greedy on his part.  

• Like 1