grim22

Fifty Shades Darker | February 10th, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 13

12 minutes ago, filmlover said:

"Suddenly, he sits up and tugs my panties off and throws them on the floor. Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. Holy cow!...He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length. Oh no...Will it? How?"

So... did it fit?

8 minutes ago, kowhite said:

This is not on my must read list.

It's fucking dreadful.   Forget the nauseating power themes, it's so poorly written and even the sex scenes are "Holy cow" unsexy crap. 

I know it got a huge leg up from having an inbuilt audience from when it was fan fiction but I still can't fathom how this garbage became so popular with the media pushing it as if it was the first erotic or even BDSM (hah) romance.   Thousands of erotic romances are written every year, and had been for decades before this was published by some people who can actually write and most at least at an 8th grade level.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

It's fucking dreadful.   Forget the nauseating power themes, it's so poorly written and even the sex scenes are "Holy cow" unsexy crap. 

I know it got a huge leg up from having an inbuilt audience from when it was fan fiction but I still can't fathom how this garbage became so popular with the media pushing it as if it was the first erotic novel.   Thousands of erotic romances are written every year, and had been for years before this was published by some people who can actually write or at least write at an 8th grade level.

From this post, only one question springs to mind...

So...you read it?  (I won't tell)

4 minutes ago, kowhite said:

CONSIDERABLE length.

Consider that.

Also:

"I pull him deeper into my mouth so I can feel him at the back of my throat and then to the front again. My tongue swirls around the end. He's my very own Christian Grey-flavored popsicle. I suck harder and harder...My inner goddess is doing the Merengue with some salsa moves."

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Also:

"I pull him deeper into my mouth so I can feel him at the back of my throat and then to the front again. My tongue swirls around the end. He's my very own Christian Grey-flavored popsicle. I suck harder and harder...My inner goddess is doing the Merengue with some salsa moves."

4c9441af99405a300c4fb82373c025a7fac8f9f6

• Like 4

Just now, kowhite said:

From this post, only one question springs to mind...

So...you read it?  (I won't tell)

I read about the first half (OK maybe 1/3rd) and skimmed the rest.  Almost every one I know had read it and was laughing about it and I had to know why.  It's like seeing a movie to see just how bad it is - and hoping it's so bad it's good.   Really bad books though are much harder to get through.  I'm glad I didn't have to buy it.

3 minutes ago, kowhite said:

Unfortunately, that's not what she said.

Even she or at least her inner goddess had enough at one point

"Deep down, a nasty, unbidden thought comes from my inner goddess, her lips contorted in a snarl … the physical pain from the bite of a belt is nothing, nothing compared to this devastation."