MovieGuyKyle17

The Last Man On Earth

Just to repeat.  Never seen Will Forte in anything at all.

But this was great.  Funny and very well done.

Special thanks to Tom Hanks and all the team behind Castaway.  You were right.

• Like 1

Yup. I finished watching the first 2 episodes just 5 minutes ago & it is hilarious. Really, really enjoyable for me, The two actors are good, the premise is old but to make it a comedy rather than an apocalyptic hell? That's new (to me anyway) & they nailed it.

I'm not a US resident so I have no idea who Will Forte is but that's one funny guy.

Each to their own & all that so maybe others will disagree but I really, really enjoyed the show & take my hat off to the makers.

I am very, very much looking forward to episode 3. Very, very much. I am also intrigued as to where they will go with it. It could fall apart, They could take it forward. I have no idea & that's the pleasure. It's unique to my mind so I cannot even guess.

2 episodes in & I am a big fan so far.

• Like 4

I just watched the last episode and ugh I'm not too happy with the new twist because it comes off as jumping the shark. As well, Forte's character is so much of an asshole that I want to punch him in his face. I understand their going the route of "There's only this many people on earth and yet he can't get what he want." I'll keep watching but to see where the story goes from here.

Tonight's episodes were so much better then last week. Part of me feels a little bad for Phil on how fast the group turned on him and how much they don't respect him. On the other hand, I want to punch Phil in his face. I really enjoyed Phil going back and forth between leaving Todd on the side of the road, 3 hours outside of town. This show is very funny.