baumer

Baumer's Summer Game - Darkelf #1, Grim22 #2, laguy03 #3..final words from baumer pg 95

I think I am the only one who got all of that SOTM right as long as IO gets best legs. :rofl:

Have to catch up to Spy;)

So I think we have the answers this week for the regular questions?

1.No

2. No

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Yes

6. Yes

7. No

8. Yes

9. No

10. Yes

11. No

12. Yes

1. IO

2. JW

3. TG

4. MM

5. TED2

9. Me and Earl and dying girl

Edited by K1stpierre
  • Like 1

Have to catch up to Spy;)

Indeed, and Spy is still running great. And I still think MM2 has a shot.  Sure, its doing horribly at the box office, but it opened last Wednesday yet already has a 2.3. If it can make a *total* of another 18M (totaling around $45M, dom) it'll be over 4 and have a solid shot.

Edit - I think question #3 will end up Yes (Jurassic Park falling more than 45%).

Edit2 - 11/12 on questions is nice, but this was a bad week for me to finally stop calling for IO to catch JP and thus go 1/6 on placements.

Edited by Wrath

Indeed, and Spy is still running great. And I still think MM2 has a shot.  Sure, its doing horribly at the box office, but it opened last Wednesday yet already has a 2.3. If it can make a *total* of another 18M (totaling around $45M, dom) it'll be over 4 and have a solid shot.

Edit - I think question #3 will end up Yes (Jurassic Park falling more than 45%).

Edit2 - 11/12 on questions is nice, but this was a bad week for me to finally stop calling for IO to catch JP and thus go 1/6 on placements.

Oh yes! Good call.

11/12 is very nice :lol: I'm not sure, I think I got 9 or 10, placements killed me.

Every single user had Ted I their top 15 and every single player will lose points on it. Wow

Every single player is losing points on JW and almost everyone on AoU as well. Crazy year. Wouldn't surprise me if Minions causes nearly everyone to lose points too. 

• Like 1

No... Minions is gonna do 240-260M. Everyone here is ridiculously over predicting it

Weekend threads: "I see Minions doing 85M opening. No way itll be bigger than DM2. DM2 was the peak of the franchise and my friends arent talking about it." - Ethan

Weekday threads: I see Minions doing 85M opening. No way itll be bigger than DM2. DM2 was the peak of the franchise and my friends arent talking about it." - Ethan

Classic Convo thread: I see Minions doing 85M opening. No way itll be bigger than DM2. DM2 was the peak of the franchise and my friends arent talking about it." - Ethan

Minions thread: I see Minions doing 85M opening. No way itll be bigger than DM2. DM2 was the peak of the franchise and my friends arent talking about it." - Ethan

Inside Out thread: I see Minions doing 85M opening. No way itll be bigger than DM2. DM2 was the peak of the franchise and my friends arent talking about it." - Ethan

Jurassic World thread: I see Minions doing 85M opening. No way itll be bigger than DM2. DM2 was the peak of the franchise and my friends arent talking about it." - Ethan

Avengers thread: I see Minions doing 85M opening. No way itll be bigger than DM2. DM2 was the peak of the franchise and my friends arent talking about it."

MI5 thread: I see Minions doing 85M opening. No way itll be bigger than DM2. DM2 was the peak of the franchise and my friends arent talking about it." - Ethan

Product Placement thread: I see Minions doing 85M opening. No way itll be bigger than DM2. DM2 was the peak of the franchise and my friends arent talking about it." - Ethan

Sex Life thread: I see Minions doing 85M opening. No way itll be bigger than DM2. DM2 was the peak of the franchise and my friends arent talking about it." - Ethan

Texas thread: I see Minions doing 85M opening. No way itll be bigger than DM2. DM2 was the peak of the franchise and my friends arent talking about it." - Ethan

Weather thread: I see Minions doing 85M opening. No way itll be bigger than DM2. DM2 was the peak of the franchise and my friends arent talking about it." - Ethan

• Like 2

Every single user had Ted I their top 15 and every single player will lose points on it. Wow.

Eh.  If we all lose points, then effectively none of us will.

Edit - For me, I'm happy to have one part of the pre-season that I'm guaranteed not to lose points on relative to the front-runners.

Edited by Wrath