kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

JJ is always fun to watch. I hope its clippers vs warriors WCF. That would be awesome series. Plus hopefully bulls take out cavs.

Sadly my dubs have tough match up with Memphis. They have to figure out how to get around Tony Allen on Curry. But yeah, the Warriors Clippers would be awesome. My 1 and 2 favorite teams.

Christ like clockwork. 12 minutes to 2AM

Holy shit, I didn't mention what time it was to avoid this. :lol: Guess it doesn't matter anymore, people know when is 2 AM in Portugal.
  • Like 2

The heartbreak makes this place go round

Chewy you are heartless, lol.

druv10 the most optimistic fan being sad, I can't bear it, lol.  It was hard for me to give him crap after that Clippers beat down of the Rockets tonight.

I think about this and the devastation on TDKR OW and MJ1's 100m drop from its predecessor and I just feel for people that invest so much in these movies. 

Most of the time its fun though I give you that. :lol:

• Like 1

I told you to stop giving those early numbers. Wait until midnight like you used to do. Nothing good ever comes early, lol.

All that is good comes early. I need that. It is what makes the weekends thread fun :lol:

All that is good comes early. I need that. It is what makes the weekends thread fun :lol:

LOL I was talking about the numbers but I get it. Good night CJohn.

Somehow I knew that if I waited long enough the "early" numbers would be proven wrong. That's two weeks in a row, that I know of. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow night. :nudgewink: