CaptainJackSparrow

Transformers One | September 20, 2024 | Prequel | Paramount | Animated

57 minutes ago, AniNate said:

That was 15 years ago and not the same critic

ik but still, theres no justifiable reason to give it a 6 whatsoever, that movie is straight cheeks. I know cus I do marathons of the bay movies every now and then and I don’t skip it cus my mum weirdly loves the 3 movies with Sam in them. It is painful. Like 72 hours with your arm trapped under a rock kind of painful 

Edited by CheeseWizard

1 hour ago, CheeseWizard said:

ik but still, theres no justifiable reason to give it a 6 whatsoever, that movie is straight cheeks. I know cus I do marathons of the bay movies every now and then and I don’t skip it cus my mum weirdly loves the 3 movies with Sam in them. It is painful. Like 72 hours with your arm trapped under a rock kind of painful 

Ummm, is your mum single?

• Haha 3

It started to turn with the WIP Annecy screening and then SDCC pretty much confirmed it wasn't the disaster people (myself included) expected. 

Still can't say I've cared for how it's been promoted and the faces still creep me out but seems it's something people can get used to over 100 minutes. Cooley being involved was always a reason to reserve judgment.

• Thanks 1