Here's a pretty damn spoilerish video of sherlock series 3 filming 

Damn I thought I had it figured out ... hopefully this scene they shot is part of the reveal of 'how did he do it' and takes place before the fall 

Really like this show, and I agree it is way better than the Robert Downey Jr. version. Sucks that there are only three episodes a season though.

Well movies need to do things different, bigger etc....And that movie, had all that goofy stop action.

Only recently started watching this (yesterday or the day before, actually). Just finished watching Episode 1 of Season 2 and I have never been so happy at the end of any movies or TV shows episodes (or series, as a matter of fact).

• Like 2

There's a Christmas Special airing on the 25th.  It's a mini-episode, and I read it was going to be a prologue of sorts for Season 3.

Great news ! 

They just had a screening and the entire cast attended ... I won't search for it due to spoilers but there might be some reactions about the premiere