CoolioD1

Best Actress 2011

Where`s Michelle Williams in those predix? Her role is an baity as fuck.Jeff&Sasha bitchfest is a hoot. Apaprently, Harvey is hating on them for pimping Social Network over TKS. LOL! Serves them right.They have such boring taste in movies. All forgettable shit. Hurt Locker, TSN, bargain bin stuff already.

I don't see the awfulness in the "The Iron Lady" trailer that several forum members have mentioned. In fact, all I see is a run-of-the-mill biopic, but I fail to see anything cringe-worthy. And sorry, but Streep looks to be doing another fantastic performence. I guess different strokes and all that...

Jeff`s main squeeze is calling Viola Davies a done deal. Kiss of death more likely. Run, Viola, run!

Haha! Poor Viola. When you've got those two clowns championing you.... How annoying were they both last year? Jeff acted like he lost a child when TKS cleaned up at the Oscars. I was supportive of the win just for the sake of that meltdown. :lol: Edited by rockNrollaDIM

And may I say that I don't mind Jeff Wells. Always entertaining if not for the right reasons. But I can't stand Ms. "Avatar is the best film of the year! Oh wait, a movie directed by a WOMAN might win Best Picture? I fucking hate Avatar. GIRL POWER!" aka Sasha Stone.

Glenn Close- Albert NobbsMeryl Streep- The Iron LadyRooney Mara- The Girl With The Dragon TattooViola Davis- The HelpMichelle Williams- My Week With MarilynCharlize TheronElizabeth Olsen- MMMM as the upset

Edited by acsc1312

And may I say that I don't mind Jeff Wells. Always entertaining if not for the right reasons. But I can't stand Ms. "Avatar is the best film of the year! Oh wait, a movie directed by a WOMAN might win Best Picture? I fucking hate Avatar. GIRL POWER!" aka Sasha Stone.

Amen to that. Jeff is fun. His squeeze is a two-faced menopausal hysteric with no criteria. At least Jeff sticks to his guns from start to finish. And his crying over TSN was hilarious. Plus, he has better posters. LexG, nuff said. What does she have?
  • Like 1

I think Rooney will def get a nod, but won't win until probably Played with Fire or Hornets' Nest. Too many vets this year to pass up. I'm thinking Close gets the vet win. Davis still has some lead nominations to gain before winning and Theron and Streep have won. Williams won't win cause she's too young.

Edited by acsc1312

I think Rooney will def get a nod, but won't win until probably Played with Fire or Hornets' Nest. Too many vets this year to pass up. I'm thinking Close gets the vet win. Davis still has some lead nominations to gain before winning and Theron and Streep have won. Williams won't win cause she's too young.

Considering how ridiculous Salander books and movies get after GWTDT, I highly doubt ROTK like win is in order for Rooney.

Considering how ridiculous Salander books and movies get after GWTDT, I highly doubt ROTK like win is in order for Rooney.

Maybe not the third, but the second has some great moments for her. I just hope Fincher doesn't skip the beginning of the book like the Swedish films did.

Current:Viola Davis for The HelpMeryl Streep for Iron Lady (I actually put Man :lol:)Elizabeth Olsen for Martha...Michelle Williams for MarilynGlen Close for Albert NobbsBTW as I put on BOM, Close has the 2nd most noms for a actress who never won. The all time record is Thelma Ritter who had 6 supporting nominations, and intresting enough, 4 of them were in a row.