K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

No ties will occur. If JW even comes in lower than Rth's range and hits 54M+, we will get a new OW record announcement tomorrow for sure. Of course, that will be something ridiculous like 207.7 or so. So hopefully it stays in the range mentioned by Rth, yesterday at this time Rth said 70-74, and it came in at 70.

Came in at 69.7, so he was 99.6% accurate. If the same occurs for today's number, we get $57.75m...good enough for $210m weekend.

Wait, is GOT the season finale? Or SERIES finale? That could have an effect... :(

Season, series is still two years away. If Toy Story 4 almost breaks the record we can blame it on GOT :P

Edited by WrathOfHan

Season, series is still two years away. If Toy Story 4 almost breaks the record we can blame it on GOT :P

It's interesting that you bring up Toy Story 4, because I was just wondering when we will finally have an animated film top Shrek the Third's OW record.

It's amazing that eight years later it still stands at $121M. Does anything in the future have a chance, Toy Story 4 included?

Dennis Arms @Haaben_Dazs 4m4 minutes ago

were here an hour and 15 minutes early and Jurassic world is already sold out

8:32 PM - 14 Jun 2015 · Details
0 retweets 0 favorites

It's interesting that you bring up Toy Story 4, because I was just wondering when we will finally have an animated film top Shrek the Third's OW record.

It's amazing that eight years later it still stands at $121M. Does anything in the future have a chance, Toy Story 4 included?

If anything, The Incredibles 2. Toy Story 4 has no returning characters so expect a decline from TS3.

Dory, Incredibles 2, Frozen 2

Minions?

Minions.