baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Your taste isnt from this world Ozy???! American Graffati was a great coming of age themed film. I guess you proably think Raiders and Forrest Gump or that film with Tom Cruise, Ralph Macchio, and Patrick Swayze--- The Remarkable Outsiders films are pieces of Crap too lol :P?

The book is way better

1. Nolan

2. Marvel

3. Rank your favorite rankings

Hmmm Hey Ethan my brother!! :)

Post 80s- Early 90s -Speilberg 

Late -80s-current -James Cameron

----LOTR

----Spiderman

--HP

-Star Wars

--2009---Avatar!!!

2. Marvel

3. DC on the rise

Saw JW for the 6th time tonight.  Almost as many as Titanic, which was 7.

Damn B... Bearhugs... Can you believe the destruction of Ted and even Insideout's weekend was Affected by JPW power...

Wow 630+M insight???? :) Man you need to watch Titanic a few more times lol.  Keep the lead on Titanic Sir. its a far superior movie. Though JPW works a certain magic on us as well. One hell of an enjoyable cast and revisit to Jurassic Park 1 indeed , but with some new Twists!

• Like 1

Wachowskis are far from one-trick ponies. 

Cloud Atlas is a monumental epic that far exceeds almost every film released so far this decade. Astonishing creation. 

Wachowskis are good, but their abilities are merely those of  mortals. James Cameron and Speilbergs works are FOREVER!!! :)

Best of the Decade.???? Titanic and Avatar vs  Matrix, Cloud Atlas and Speed Racer?

Also vs Saving Private Ryan??

Your kidding right??!!! :-0!!!

Wachowskis are good, but their abilities are merely those of  mortals. James Cameron and Speilbergs works are FOREVER!!! :)

Best of the Decade.???? Titanic and Avatar vs  Matrix, Cloud Atlas and Speed Racer?

Also vs Saving Private Ryan??

Your kidding right??!!! :-0!!!

I thought Cloud Atlas was better then all those films  :P

I thought Cloud Atlas was better then all those films :P

I forgot Cloud Atlas existed. Ha ha: There was a real lull after the Colorado theater shooting and lots of us were saying that would break the box office funk.

lololol

They're done. Rolling Stone had an expose` on [Lana] Wachowski back around 2005 and I remember thinking, "Maybe this guy's taking this 'choose your own identity' concept from Matrix a bit too literally."

Edited by Telemachos

Nope not yet... Looks sort of weak to me.. Did you see it good buddy? And if so how you rate vs films like FN, Incredibles

Toy Story Saga.. Ice Age 2 and 1 etc?

Haven't seen it yet but I love the concept and many members here say its the return of classic Pixar so I'm excited to see it. I think I'm gonna go on Thursday

I forgot Cloud Atlas existed. Ha ha: There was a real lull after the Colorado theater shooting and lots of us were saying that would break the box office funk.

lololol

They're done. Rolling Stone had an expose` on [Lana] Wachowski back around 2005 and I remember thinking, "Maybe this guy's taking this 'choose your own identity' concept from Matrix a bit too literally."

Hey lets not say washed up yet David. They still got Matrix 4 and 5 out there... I hope it happens Edited by Telemachos