baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Please stop mocking of both Islam and Arabs.  Your Islamophobia is very triggering.

Just because you hate Muslim culture doesn't mean you can appropriate and nuke it.

Bitch.

The mods have given warnings multiple times. Your lack of respect is unbelievable.

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 2

I'm actually not surprised at all that Ted 2 underwhelmed as it did. Not surprised one bit.

Although, the people at Universal probably aren't too upset. I mean, with the amazing year they've had so far, at least one disappointment has to come out at some point.

Wachowskis are far from one-trick ponies. 

Cloud Atlas is a monumental epic that far exceeds almost every film released so far this decade. Astonishing creation. 

It was NOT their creation though, it was a book and they were crazy enough to put it on film. Props to them.

And this:

Matrix Reloaded > The Matrix haven't seen

Back to the Future 2 > Back to the Future I don't necessarily agree but its pretty close for me, I love both

At World's End > All POTC films WTF!?

I'm ready. Come get it.

I'm actually not surprised at all that Ted 2 underwhelmed as it did. Not surprised one bit.

Although, the people at Universal probably aren't too upset. I mean, with the amazing year they've had so far, at least one disappointment has to come out at some point.

BLACKHAT and especially SEVENTH SON are their true failures.

Haven't seen you on in forever

BLACKHAT and especially SEVENTH SON are their true failures.

The incredibly high grosses of F7 and JW have well made up for those of you ask me.

Nah, they still probably lost a lot of money from both those films but they have started to pick up the steam heavily in the past couple of months. And I thought that would've been a feat only Disney would make this year.