baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

the only good human character in jurassic world was lauren lapkus. I mean, she was barely a character but it was lauren lapkus so whatever. off point but a recent episode of the comedy bang bang podcast with lauren lapkus and thomas middleditch doing improv as kid detectives had me crying with laughter.

Claire was a good character. Her arc added the only real "human touch" to the movie. Owen was a mediocre character, but Pratt still elevated him to make him more memorable than a good chunk of the characters in the rest of the series. Basically:

1. Malcolm

2. Claire

3. Alan Grant

4. Hammond

5. Owen

Only characters worth mentioning in the franchise.

• Like 3

Claire was a good character. Her arc added the only real "human touch" to the movie. Owen was a mediocre character, but Pratt still elevated him to make him more memorable than a good chunk of the characters in the rest of the series. Basically:

1. Malcolm

2. Claire

3. Alan Grant

4. Hammond

5. Owen

Laura Dern gets no respect

Also the William H Macy stache deserves a shout

• Like 5

Laura Dern gets no respect

Also the William H Macy stache deserves a shout

Macy and Leoni were such  random casting choices for that movie. :P

As I mentioned in an earlier discussion, Dern has always failed to grab my attention prior to just very recently with her excellent turn in Wild.

Edited by MovieMan89

1. Malcolm

2. Claire

3. Alan Grant

4. Hammond

5. Owen

I think Claire is my favorite character of the entire franchise, I really dug her development from corporate snob to hero.

• Like 1