CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

He earned the hate. Jurassic World is one of the worst blockbuster of recent memory & maybe of all-time.

Ah, hyperbole at its finest. If you think Jurassic World is worse then Avatar The Last Airbender, Green Lantern, Godzilla, Twilight (pick any of them), Alice in Wonderland, Shrek the Third, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull or Clash of the Titans (off the top of my head) then I have ocean front property to sell you in Arizona.

• Like 3

Ah, hyperbole at its finest. If you think Jurassic World is worse then Avatar The Last Airbender, Green Lantern, Godzilla, Twilight (pick any of them), Alice in Wonderland, Shrek the Third, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull or Clash of the Titans (off the top of my head) then I have ocean front property to sell you in Arizona.

I think it is worse than Crystal Skull & Godzilla. The rest it is better than, but that isn't saying much.

Edited by Empirewreck
  • Like 3

I think it is worse than Crystal Skull & Gudzilla. The rest it is better than, but that isn't saying much.

I do think Crystal Skull and Godzilla are better.

I don't think JW is all time bad though. 

I think it is worse than Crystal Skull & Gudzilla. The rest it is better than, but that isn't saying much.

He earned the hate. Jurassic World is one of the worst blockbuster of recent memory & maybe of all-time.

So you disavow your statement then?

I said one of the worst, not the worst.

There can't be a "maybe" it's the worst blockbuster of all time if you admit that there's at least 9 other films that are worse blockbusters then Jurassic Workd. It's a definite "no it's not the worst blockbuster of all time". Care to revise your statement?

• Like 1

There can't be a "maybe" it's the worst blockbuster of all time if you admit that there's at least 9 other films that are worse blockbusters then Jurassic Workd. It's a definite "no it's not the worst blockbuster of all time". Care to revise your statement?

No, because one of can still be more than 9 films considering how many films have been made. I don't have time to rank all the bad blockbusters I have seen, so that is why I said maybe.

Don't want to derail the thread anymore, so that is the last I will say on this.

It is just my opinion and I am okay with people disagreeing. I didn't expect people to agree with me. :rofl:

That's a cop out and you know it. The point is your own statements completely disqualify your previous statement that Jurassic World may be one of the worst blockbusters of all time. Either stick with that reasoning and say all the films I listed are better or say that Jurassic World is definitively not the worst blockbuster of all time.

It can't be both statements, it's one or the other, either "It may be the worst blockbuster of all time" or "At least 9 films are worse blockbusters then Jurassic World. Both cannot exist at the same time as they contradict one another.

That's the issue. Have your opinion that Jurassic World sucks, fine, I disagree, but don't make hyperbolic statements that aren't true unless you're views consistently agree with that statement.

• Like 1

That's a cop out and you know it. The point is your own statements completely disqualify your previous statement that Jurassic World may be one of the worst blockbusters of all time. Either stick with that reasoning and say all the films I listed are better or say that Jurassic World is definitively not the worst blockbuster of all time.

It can't be both statements, it's one or the other, either "It may be the worst blockbuster of all time" or "At least 9 films are worse blockbusters then Jurassic World. Both cannot exist at the same time as they contradict one another.

That's the issue. Have your opinion that Jurassic World sucks, fine, I disagree, but don't make hyperbolic statements that aren't true unless you're views consistently agree with that statement.

cmon man
  • Like 5

No, because one of can still be more than 9 films considering how many films have been made. I don't have time to rank all the bad blockbusters I have seen, so that is why I said maybe.

Don't want to derail the thread anymore, so that is the last I will say on this.

That's another cop out and untrue. You said it may be THE WORST not ONE OF THE WORST. There's a big difference, just say you were wrong and let's move on from this.

• Like 3