kayumanggi

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS | 06.09.2023 | Paramount | final gross: $157,066,392

4 hours ago, JD Asencio said:

I think it could get close to or exceed 800M worldwide if the international audience responds and China explodes

I think the highest this could possibly make overseas is 400M. This won't make 800M worldwide.

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Sad 1

I don't think Paramount is expecting Bayformers 1-4 level type numbers. What they are hoping to do is revive the tarnished brand. Bumblebee helped a bit but they need a great full fledged Transformers film to get in people's good graces. Any number above The Last Knight worldwide would be a great result. 

Edited by Godzilla
  • Heart 1

3 hours ago, Godzilla said:

No creo que Paramount esté esperando números de tipo de nivel 1-4 de Bayformers. Lo que esperan hacer es revivir la marca empañada. Bumblebee ayudó un poco, pero necesitan una gran película completa de Transformers para agradar a la gente. Cualquier número por encima de The Last Knight en todo el mundo sería un gran resultado. 

the movie cost $200M; anything less than $700M will be a disappointment; They have put a lot of things into the movie to make it a success; if they wanted to just reinvigorate the franchise they would have released the Transformers movie in the 90s with the original script without Beasts Wars and Unicron

8 hours ago, Mickiland16 said:

Creo que la gran diferencia es con respecto a Facebook, no sé cuánto hizo el primer día, pero ahora mismo tiene 69 millones de visitas. En cuanto a China, no estoy muy interesado en sus sitios, pero acabo de revisar Weibo y las vistas parecen casi a la par con Fast x, pero no sé cómo leer esos números porque cuando miro el hashtag dice 500K vistas para ROTB hoy pero menos de 100 para Fast X, que es extraño, probablemente solo sea un problema técnico, no estoy seguro. 

I hope numbers come out soon; on Tik Tok Transformers it is well above The Flash but on Youtube Flash is winning the race against ROTB increasing more views

40 minutes ago, JD Asencio said:

I hope numbers come out soon; on Tik Tok Transformers it is well above The Flash but on Youtube Flash is winning the race against ROTB increasing more views

I would have said 500M overseas, but China is so unpredictable right now. Almost half of BUMBLEBEE'S overseas gross was from China, but with the current situation, this might be lucky to just make 100M there. We'll see.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JD Asencio said:

Do you think we will soon receive pre-sale data in the UK? When do you think the pre-sale starts in the USA and China more or less?

I don't know anything but if presales in the UK has started we can guess that in the USA it's not far away. China pre-sales starts pretty close to release for Hollywood blockbusters recently, Fast X hasn't started yet and Guardians went on sale just days ago. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

Esta película no es una opción TOP. Si este tiene críticas muy favorables mientras que otros títulos importantes fracasan en junio, podría funcionar bien. 

For me, of all the releases in June, the only one that has the possibility of making more than $150M is Transformers; you think the same; even if it gets mixed to bad reviews?

16 hours ago, JD Asencio said:

For me, of all the releases in June, the only one that has the possibility of making more than $150M is Transformers; you think the same; even if it gets mixed to bad reviews?

That would make June a disaster.

Top June Movies in the Past Several Years

376.9M JURASSIC WORLD DOMINION

151.0M ELVIS

434.0M TOY STORY IV

158.9M THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS

608.6M INCREDIBLES II

417.7M JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM

412.5M WONDER WOMAN

264.6M DESPICABLE ME III

486.3M FINDING DORY

127.4M CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE

The auds spent at least 500M for two June movies each year. There is no way the biggest June movie this year will just make 150M.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

Eso haría de junio un desastre.

Las mejores películas de junio en los últimos años

376.9M DOMINIO DEL MUNDO JURÁSICO

151.0M ELVIS

434.0M JUGUETE HISTORIA IV

158.9M LA VIDA SECRETA DE LAS MASCOTAS

608.6M INCREÍBLES II

417.7M MUNDO JURÁSICO: REINO CAÍDO

412.5M MUJER MARAVILLA

264.6M DESPECABLE YO III

486.3M BUSCANDO A DORY

127.4M CENTRAL DE INTELIGENCIA

Los auds gastaron al menos 500 millones en dos películas de junio cada año. No hay forma de que la película más grande de junio de este año solo haga 150 millones.

but the biggest movie of June this year in Hollywood is Transformers this year Flash, Indiana Jones and Spiderverse don't have a chance the first one will hopefully make more than $100M

8 minutes ago, JD Asencio said:

but the biggest movie of June this year in Hollywood is Transformers this year Flash, Indiana Jones and Spiderverse don't have a chance the first one will hopefully make more than $100M

...are you really thinking they'll miss 150 domestic???

23 minutes ago, JD Asencio said:

It doesn't work that way, sir. It means June 2023 would be the worst June in 30 years  (excluding the pandemic years 2020 and 2021) if what you're saying happened. I expect the following movies below to share at least 1B dollars among themselves. THE FLASH could even open to 100M if I'm being honest.

SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEAST

ELEMENTAL

THE FLASH

INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY

4 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

...¿De verdad crees que se perderán 150 domésticos???

4 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

No funciona de esa manera, señor. Significa que junio de 2023 sería el peor junio en 30 años (excluyendo los años de pandemia 2020 y 2021) si sucediera lo que dices. Espero que las siguientes películas a continuación compartan al menos mil millones de dólares entre ellas. THE FLASH podría incluso abrirse a 100M si soy honesto.

SPIDER-MAN: A TRAVÉS DEL SPIDER-VERSE

TRANSFORMADORES: EL AUGE DE LA BESTIA

ELEMENTAL

EL FLASH

INDIANA JONES Y EL DIAL DEL DESTINO

I'm talking about the Chinese Box Office

1 hour ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

no mencionaste eso en absoluto

I had quoted someone who talked about it and I kept doing it; assuming they were clear. Same an apology. As they will believe that none will exceed 150M domestic, it is more than all will do it less Elemental

• Like 1