kayumanggi

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS | 06.09.2023 | Paramount | final gross: $157,066,392

32 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

This movie can be incredible and still gross less than Bayformers. 

Agree. It will take a lot to get people back on board after Bayformers killed people hope. Age of Extinction and The Last Knight did a lot of damage. Especially the latter.  Hopefully like Bumblebee this is course correction for a new franchise and can stop the bleeding. 

Edited by PrinceRico
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

10M views already in 15 hours.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but i remember the teaser being at 10M on the first 24 hours and was at 30M after a month and a few weeks so if it follows a similar rate 40M before the movie release isn't out of question. Will it matter box office wise? As if it's going to be the biggest 2023 movie: not but at this point I'd said outgrossing The Last Knight is more likely than not. The hype is clearly there. 

6 minutes ago, Mickiland16 said:

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but i remember the teaser being at 10M on the first 24 hours and was at 30M after a month and a few weeks so if it follows a similar rate 40M before the movie release isn't out of question. Will it matter box office wise? As if it's going to be the biggest 2023 movie: not but at this point I'd said outgrossing The Last Knight is more likely than not. The hype is clearly there. 

I also think a huge amount of those views are from the overseas auds. Good news for its overseas box office.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

I also think a huge amount of those views are from the overseas auds. Good news for its overseas box office.

Yeah that explains also why it grown up so fast on later hours (different timezone) haven't seen some asian numbers but on latam channels is doing strong for a second trailer not as good as the teaser but that should be expected. Twitter is also going bigger than what it looked on the first hours.

• Like 1

First 24 hours (only main channels):

Youtube - 11.7M

Twitter - 7.5M

TikTok - 38.7M (!!)

Instagram: 1.1M

Facebook: 2.3M

Total: 61.3M (again only main posts)

Facebook is dissapointing after the first teaser numbers but it's still very strong for a second trailer overall, higher than The Marvels on the main MCU channels and Guardians of the Galaxy 3 second trailer. Gen Z in particular seems on the board with this looking at the TikTok numbers, the teaser also exploded on there with over 80M views right now (both trailers over 1M likes)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mickiland16 said:

Youtube - 11.7M

Twitter - 7.5M

TikTok - 38.7M (!!)

Facebook is dissapointing after the first teaser numbers but it's still very strong for a second trailer overall, higher than The Marvels on the main MCU channels and Guardians of the Galaxy 3 second trailer. Gen Z in particular seems on the board with this looking at the TikTok numbers, the teaser also exploded on there with over 80M views right now (both trailers over 1M likes)

How does it compare to the data from the December teaser trailer?; Do you think it has come close to the 238M visits it got in its first 24 hours? Where will they reveal the 24-hour view data like they did with the first trailer, did they already do it with The Flash?

48 minutes ago, JD Asencio said:

How does it compare to the data from the December teaser trailer?; Do you think it has come close to the 238M visits it got in its first 24 hours? Where will they reveal the 24-hour view data like they did with the first trailer, did they already do it with The Flash?

I doubt it came close but considering that this is only the main channels I guess it probably was still over 100M since there is also the chinese sites (not sure how much it did there though) idk if they'll reveal the data though not every trailer gets that update. There aren't numbers for The Flash yet. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mickiland16 said:

Youtube - 11.7M

Twitter - 7.5M

TikTok - 38.7M (!!)

It really feels like a big unknown for this movie is the Gen Z audience. For some reason, nostalgia for the Bay films is HUGE on TikTok (and I hear it all the timenfrom people my age-ish. I'm 25). That could come in very handy in June, or mean nothing at all.

15 hours ago, WorkingonaName said:

I think nostalgia for the bay movies helps it past TLK/BB.I think a proper Transformers 6 with shia and Megan back can pass a Billion. 

It ain't 2007, Shia and Megan are only cared about by the hardcore fans.

And the seires has always been about the Transformers anyway. THye are what sell the movie, the human actors are secondary.

Only exception might be "Bumblebee".

Edited by dudalb

41 minutes ago, Starphanluke said:

It really feels like a big unknown for this movie is the Gen Z audience. For some reason, nostalgia for the Bay films is HUGE on TikTok (and I hear it all the timenfrom people my age-ish. I'm 25). That could come in very handy in June, or mean nothing at all.

Do we know how many families/kids went to see them back on the day? From what I found over 50% of The Last Knight audience on the opening weekend were under 25. Those who were under 13 in 2007 are still on their 20s right now and at the same time some of them could have children. 

Edit: Sorry 45% on the opening day, 52% by the end of the opening weekend.

Edited by Mickiland16

2 hours ago, Mickiland16 said:

Dudo que se haya acercado, pero teniendo en cuenta que estos son solo los canales principales, supongo que probablemente todavía superó los 100 millones, ya que también están los sitios chinos (aunque no estoy seguro de cuánto hizo allí). No sé si revelarán los datos, aunque no todos. el tráiler obtiene esa actualización. Todavía no hay números para The Flash. 

and how many did the first teaser get in december only on the main channels? I suppose that this is also inflated by the international audience and in China it should have exploded otherwise I don't know how it could reach 238M; Is there a way to see how it goes on the official Chinese channels?

57 minutes ago, JohnCarterofEarth said:

La película es un comodín, definitivamente podría decepcionar pero también romper. 

Ahora mismo estoy prediciendo: 

$ 75M OW

$ 190 millones DOM

$ 630 millones WW 

I think it could get close to or exceed 800M worldwide if the international audience responds and China explodes

37 minutes ago, JD Asencio said:

and how many did the first teaser get in december only on the main channels? I suppose that this is also inflated by the international audience and in China it should have exploded otherwise I don't know how it could reach 238M; Is there a way to see how it goes on the official Chinese channels?

The big difference is from Facebook I think, don't know how much it did the first day but right now is at 69M views. As for China I'm not too much into their sites but just checked Weibo and the views seems almost on par with Fast x, but idk how read those numbers because when looking at the hashtag it says 500K views for ROTB today but under 100 for Fast X which is weird, probably just a glitch not sure. 

• Thanks 1