kayumanggi

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS | 06.09.2023 | Paramount | final gross: $157,066,392

Just now, CJohn said:

33/75

Who is this for? I guess Asians will see it but besides that who is gonna watch this? What normal person in Europe is gonna sit in a theater for this? What is the target? I am so deeply confused.

Maybe the same Europeans who watched Bay's movies. 😅

1 minute ago, kayumanggi said:

Maybe the same Europeans who watched Bay's movies. 😅

That one looked more adult in its visual aspect. This shit looks like its made for 5 year olds.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

33/75

Who is this for? I guess Asians will see it but besides that who is gonna watch this? What normal person in Europe is gonna sit in a theater for this? What is the target? I am so deeply confused.

What the fuck is this post? "I guess Asians will see it"? Fuck off with that. 

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i thought earth was unicron?

12 minutes ago, GOGODanca said:

So they are doing Unicron well before the events of the Last Knight

Different continuity. This is only in continuity with Bumblebee. As much as the producer likes to try and make people think it's still a prequel to the Bay films, the director and Hasbro have both said its a reboot.

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

33/75

Who is this for? I guess Asians will see it but besides that who is gonna watch this? What normal person in Europe or America is gonna sit in a theater for this? What is the target? I am so deeply confused.

This is a strong contender for one of, if not the worst take I've ever seen anywhere. I can't believe there are people who actually talk like this.

Anyway, wow, this was a great trailer. The effects have significantly improved, the action scenes look very promising, and we're even getting the real G1 Unicron as a cherry on top. This is a reboot and they want you to know it.

Not my ideal Transformers reboot, as I would've liked something more like Bumblebee, but this is still a big step in the right direction. Hopefully the classic Decepticons show up next time.

39 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

ruff ryders anthem these "epic trailer remixes" have gone too far.

Song came out in 98 and here they are using it in a film set in 1994. Protesting the movie due to this sick discretion

• Thanks 2