WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Goosebumps - 23.5M; The Martian - 21.5M; Bridge of Spies - 15.4M; Crimson Peak - 12.9M (Page 1)

Pixels wasn't that bad. Yes, it's stupid but I was never bored.

Ted 2 had a few funny parts. In fact, I wouldn't mind watching it again.

I had fun with Pixels. But I also had fun with Transporter and Hitman so idk. 

I didn't mind Pixels. There are some major plotholes like using a cheat code in real life (how the hell does that work?). But Sandler actually puts in some effort in his acting and the action is pretty good. The misogyny and racist jokes normal in Sandler movies are toned down or not present (the Lady Lisa plot is an abomination). It definitely doesn't deserve to be one of his worst reviewed movies at all.

I take an occasional break from being a vegetarian to eat dog. But it has to be freshly killed, and preferably a shelter dog. The smaller and cuter the better.

Dog Meat for sale in India (not kidding)

9UzkiAu.jpg

It is a delicacy in North Eastern states.

Edited by grim22

:apocalypse:

John... You're one of a kind

(Yeas I realize the irony)

In my defense, I enjoyed Hitman and Transporter because they are truly fucking hilariously bad. 

Edited by CJohn

One of my bigger disappointments this year was Everest. It's such a whatever movie. Didn't care about the characters, meh visuals, uneventful plot, middling direction. I had trouble staying awake despite the loud sound mix and all.

Why is Zack Snyder more successful than GDT?

Because he doesn't put all that extra effort into production design to only then obscure everything by making literally every single major scene take place at night and through rain and fog. 

Hell, Michael Bay made a better fighting robots movie than Del Toro managed.

• Like 1

Because he doesn't put all that extra effort into production design to only then obscure everything by making literally every single major scene take place at night and through rain and fog. 

Hell, Michael Bay made a better fighting robots movie than Del Toro managed.

Michael Bay's Transformers movies have action scenes? I wasn't aware, because I can't see what the fuck is going on at least half of the time.

• Like 3

Michael Bay's Transformers movies have action scenes? I wasn't aware, because I can't see what the fuck is going on at least half of the time.

Still better than not being able to see what is going on through the entire movie's fight scenes like in PR. They spent all that time designing robots and monsters and then decided to obscure each and every one of them when the time came for actual fights. 

That is what was one of the major shortcomings of that movie for me. 

Edited by grim22

The only movie that deserves this critic is the first TF mainly because technology wasn't advanced enough at the time. In all the others what is happening is clear.