Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

10 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

I love DC fans trashing the MCU and after that, explaining to you that,  BvS and Suicide Squad were really good, ya know.

:lol::sadben:

Or that critics were payed off. I still remember Excel1's rant on the MCU dumbing down audiences. Although I did like Suicide Squad.

Edited by YourMother

1 hour ago, YourMother said:

Or that critics were payed off. I still remember Excel1's rant on the MCU dumbing down audiences. Although I did like Suicide Squad.

from an outside view the RT Is confusing, MCU films should be rotten aswell.

• Community Manager
Just now, robertman2 said:

Where are they now? They have forsaken you!

it's funny how he thinks the sequel is gonna come out this decade. by the time it comes out, it'll be marketed using the same nostalgia methods Disney uses on SW.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

it's funny how he thinks the sequel is gonna come out this decade. by the time it comes out, it'll be marketed using the same nostalgia methods Disney uses on SW.

But it will end up like Independence Day Resurgence. A bomb

• Like 1

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, robertman2 said:

But it will end up like Independence Day Resurgence. A bomb

nah if it bombs, i'll be shocked. i'm expecting around 400 million for Avatar 2 actually.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

from an outside view the RT Is confusing, MCU films should be rotten aswell.

RT is just a percentage of critics whom liked the movie. I for one happen to love the MCU.

Edited by YourMother

Just now, robertman2 said:

Where are they now? They have forsaken you!

They are here, they are there, they are everywhere, it's you, it's me, it's the your entire family.

Each and everyone of us a pandorans in our heart, Avatar 2 will be the catalyst to unlock everyone hearts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

nah if it bombs, i'll be shocked. i'm expecting around 400 million for Avatar 2 actually.

The difference is the film itself will be high quality and won't rely on nostalgia, I say this with uttermost confidence.

Just now, YourMother said:

WW. Mortal Engines, Animated Spidey and Poppins will hurt it.

Since when do other films effect events? They'll just catch Avatar next week, then again the next week, then another couple dozen times.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

The difference is the film itself will be high quality and won't rely on nostalgia, I say this with uttermost confidence.

TFA and RO are both high quality films. More high quality than Avatar at least. :ph34r:

• Like 6