Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

I find it strange that Margot Robbie is nominated for Suicide Squad though when she and Will(who's also nominated) basically saved that movie. Pretty unfair that, specially when considering that Cara Delevingne doesn't seem to be in it lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mredman said:

NO I GUARANTEE you that i would still say its a JOKE of an award show. Even one from page 169 says he did not like BvS but still say its a joke award show

and come on Irons as worst supporting actor, Ben as worst actor ALMOST EVERYONE basically says now he did awesome as Bruce and Batman and probably the best one yet to wear the cowl

thats why its a joke and trashy award show ;)

While I hated BVS, I enjoyed the acting (except Eisenberg/Cavill) and action and agree that the Razzies are pretty much a joke, I still think part of your outlash is primarily because two DCEU films got nominated.

Just now, Arlborn said:

I find it strange that Margot Robbie is nominated for Suicide Squad though when she and Will(who's also nominated) basically saved that movie. Pretty unfair that, specially when considering that Cara Delevingne doesn't seem to be in it lol

Agreed. Those two saved the movie, part of the reason why I liked Squad.

2 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

even more strange Robbie WON A CRITICS CHOICE AWARD. So if she is is nominated for a razzie for the same role she won a critic choice award just makes the razzie even more a joke

Edited by mredman
  • Like 3

As a CBM fan in general, even though the Razzies are a joke, I'm a little saddened that BVS and SS were nominated. Hopefully this year, none are nominated and all of them are spectacular.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, robertman2 said:

I'm very aware of that interview.

He said Batman getting raped in prison is something that could happen in his movie. It's an example, what the overall tone would be.

You said he wants to make a movie  where Batman is raped.

These are two very different things.

2 minutes ago, Goffe said:

I'm very aware of that interview.

He said Batman getting raped in prison is something that could happen in his movie. It's an example, what the overall tone would be.

You said he wants to make a movie  where Batman is raped.

These are two very different things.

Even if Snyder was using "Batman getting raped in prison" as an example for setting a particular tone for his movie, couldn't he have chosen a far less vulgar example. I mean the first idea of the example of a tone for your movie is the titular character getting raped? This is the same guy WB invested in to sheppherd their cinematic universe?

3 hours ago, mredman said:

the razzies is a damn joke always has been. Its a SHEEP award show

2 hours ago, mredman said:

NO I GUARANTEE you that i would still say its a JOKE of an award show. Even one from page 169 says he did not like BvS but still say its a joke award show

and come on Irons as worst supporting actor, Ben as worst actor ALMOST EVERYONE basically says now he did awesome as Bruce and Batman and probably the best one yet to wear the cowl

e92dc519c3c1d0000e5795e41f4c6df5_S.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mredman said:

Here is a better tip ''dont share it with other members''!!! Just say the Razzies is owned by Disney like RT. It has more common sense!!!

Edited by Finnick
  • Like 3