Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Just now, IronJimbo said:

huh I was talking about money made as the only objective measure, you do know what objective means right?

Avatar was best picture at golden globes and runner up at the oscars, since when were rotten tomatoe shills important?

Oh that's funny, because I thought you said that Avatar was "the only critically acclaimed film mentioned in this thread". 

And if we're going by money made as the only objective measure of acclaim, you are saying that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is a better film than La La Land.  So I'll take that one with a grain of salt.

• Like 5

Just now, IronJimbo said:

best makeup and hairstyling, lol are you even trying.

lol like I was being serious. I'm laughing at the fact you're bringing up critical acclaim in the franchise wars discussion where it's obvious people are just arguing to troll each other. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eevin said:

Oh that's funny, because I thought you said that Avatar was "the only critically acclaimed film mentioned in this thread". 

And if we're going by money made as the only objective measure of acclaim, you are saying that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is a better film than La La Land.  So I'll take that one with a grain of salt.

Can't wait too see Civil war at the Oscars.

The second part you've made multiple blunders, I never said anything of the such. Re-read my original post.

2 minutes ago, Eevin said:

I said that Avatar has critical acclaim AND is #1 in the only objective measure. I never said money = critical acclaim.

2 minutes ago, AABATTERY said:

Looking forward to the 2019 sweep of the Oscars by Avatar 2.

careful what you wish for padawon

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Are you fucking shitting me?  Not in the same year the Bumblebee spinoff comes out.

It'll be a tight race for sure that year; can see a surprise win from the conclusion of the Fifty Shades trilogy.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AABATTERY said:

It'll be a tight race for sure that year; can see a surprise win from the conclusion of the Fifty Shades trilogy.

Hm, that's also a mighty contender.  I think Slenderman could also sneak in a surprise nomination too, right up there with Sherlock Gnomes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Right, like how the Oscars nominated Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close for best picture despite it having a 46%?

you have to stop citing rotten tomato the1dude, it's been void for years now!