grim22

BOF's Top 25 movies of 2015. Full list on Page 13. The forum is shiny and chrome.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

And when JW 2 comes out in 2018 there will only be 1.3B reasons ;) 

And Ant-Man will still online have something like 650M reasons or so. A peasant compared to the one true king :ph34r:

1 minute ago, darkelf said:

Yeah guys, this list is already way too edgy, there's no need for some dumb $500M grosser to be above the 2nd biggest movie of this decade...

ant-man made over a billion less than jurassic world. it's so edgy it should be in U2.

• Like 2

#11-1

Bridge of Spies

9Lgq88U.png

i8Qe8bY.png

This movie has been described as “a minor Spielberg effort” by most reviewers and audience members, but for a minor effort, the movie is really too good. I think at some point, we have started taking Spielberg for granted – he is there, he will make a good movie. “Bridge of Spies” takes its time but once it gets going, it is a great time. Tom Hanks and Mark Rylance are both awesome as well, and the finale is a really good example of building tension. One of my favorites of 2015.

BOF User Reviews

Excellent movie. Spielberg and Hanks have created another gem. Rylance is superb. This easily ranks among the best movies of the past decade.

Spielberg's range is unlimited. He is just as good at almost anything he tries. 

A+

-jb007

It wasn't until close to the end of the movie that I realized John Williams hadn't composed the score. Newman nails evoking Williams' emotion to a T, which fits in perfectly with Spielberg's sure direction.

4/5

- DamienRoc

• Like 18

#11-2

Spoiler

Spotlight

V5jjJz1.png

UMPe3k6.png

I was fairly ambivalent toward this movie. It was competently made and had good performances (for the most part). Not much else I have to add here actually. 

BOF User Reviews

This movie was awesome and is going to hit audiences. HARD. 

A

-Intensive

Pretty sure this has the chance to win best picture of the year at the Oscars and Golden Globes. It's probably the most complete film I've seen of 2015. Not much more to be said about it that hasn't been said. Was powerful from start to finish with amazing acting by all involved.

This made me very interested to look up the real story and see how much Hollywood got right. I love how they built tension in a realistic way. And that long list of all the places effected at the end was heart breaking. 

A
-Somebody85

• Like 11

Just now, grim22 said:

#11-2

Hide contents

Spotlight

V5jjJz1.png

UMPe3k6.png

I was fairly ambivalent toward this movie. It was competently made and had good performances (for the most part). Not much else I have to add here actually. 

BOF User Reviews

This movie was awesome and is going to hit audiences. HARD. 

A

-Intensive

Pretty sure this has the chance to win best picture of the year at the Oscars and Golden Globes. It's probably the most complete film I've seen of 2015. Not much more to be said about it that hasn't been said. Was powerful from start to finish with amazing acting by all involved.

This made me very interested to look up the real story and see how much Hollywood got right. I love how they built tension in a realistic way. And that long list of all the places effected at the end was heart breaking. 

A
-Somebody85

thought this would easily be top 10, but yep, it looks to be mostly fanbase stuff in the top 10, but that's kind of normal

Just now, 75live said:

thought this would easily be top 10, but yep, it looks to be mostly fanbase stuff in the top 10, but that's kind of normal

The RISE of Marvel begiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins.