#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

I wandered over to my most local theater, the Regal Meridian 16, to snap a photo of the line.

Since I'm not inside the theater, I have no idea how the upper floors are. But I did just do a check and apparently there are only two non-Star Wars movies playing at all for the rest of the evening. One show each of Mockingjay and Spectre.

Thankfully, we're not philistines here in Seattle and people aren't forced to wait outside in the rain.

• Like 3

yeah it's real it's happening guys gonna stay all the night.

Keep posting these lines:)

SO with all these reports potter gonna finaly down gonna be crush atomises annihilated? burried alive? blow out of the univers? or scrapped from reality? :D

6 minutes ago, Bonenash said:

yeah it's real it's happening guys gonna stay all the night.

Keep posting these lines:)

SO with all these reports potter gonna finaly down gonna be crush atomises annihilated? burried alive? blow out of the univers? or scrapped from reality? :D

This is Star Wars coming for HP's record

Edited by eddyxx

Just now, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Final (maybe?) sellout count for the LA area:

429 sellouts (+90) / 969 (+20) showtimes

2D: 248 / 521

3D: 117 / 354

IMAX: 44 / 58

D-BOX: 6 / 6

PLF: 14 / 22

Marathon: 4 / 8

My godness...... insane.

Btw it's the first time you see a previews since when yet?