baumer

Star Wars Tuesday - 37.3M (Tele/baumer bet for Wednesday drop is on page 24...much to learn one of them still has)

1 hour ago, DAR said:

Oh this is a full on box office phenomenon.  It's going to press on and it's going to be the hap hap happiest run since Rth provided numbers for Jurassic fucking World

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Went to a sub shop for lunch today and the dude asked me if I'd seen Star Wars yet. We ended up talking for like 10 minutes about it -- he hasn't even seen it yet, because he was never much a huge fan of the franchise (even the originals), but he's gonna go with some friends who're eager to see it again.

That's when you know a movie is big.

The same thing happened to me Monday. Went to Wendy's and the manager walked up to the counter when I was waiting for my order and asked me if I had seen Star Wars. I said yes, and we discussed plot details and speculation over characters for like ten minutes (the only other people in the restaurant were my friends who had already seen it too). He was just really excited about it, and also had plans to see it again.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, margaronis21 said:

Well ... here on Greece we had to wait until today to see this. My quess is 35 mil Wed and 60 mil Thur because of this little heroic country :D:P 

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

4 hours ago, druv10 Maul said:

Damn, Rth teasing us. I've feeling he's gonna say it's staying roughly flat.

37-38M

Not bad... ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, margaronis21 said:

Well ... here on Greece we had to wait until today to see this. My quess is 35 mil Wed and 60 mil Thur because of this little heroic country :D:P 

Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to visit the International section (http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/forum/41-international-box-office/) and the Greek thread as well (http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/20431-greece-worlds-apart-scores-biggest-opening-of-the-year-among-greek-films-star-wars-7-opens-on-thursday/), especially if you have information to offer.

• Like 3