Fake

Monday Numbers

I hope UW4 continues to do well. I didn't find the presence of the daughter irksome. UW4 is all about Selene and protecting Eve is just the video game objective that motivates the progression from one set piece to another. Now if Eve had a crush on some teen Lycan and they pulled a Half-Blood Prince adolescent sexuality crapfest, then I would have been upset. She just needs one of her mom's dominatrix starter kits and a couple of automatic pistols and she'll be good to go in UW5:Child-support.

I hope UW4 continues to do well. I didn't find the presence of the daughter irksome. UW4 is all about Selene and protecting Eve is just the video game objective that motivates the progression from one set piece to another. Now if Eve had a crush on some teen Lycan and they pulled a Half-Blood Prince adolescent sexuality crapfest, then I would have been upset. She just needs one of her mom's dominatrix starter kits and a couple of automatic pistols and she'll be good to go in UW5:Child-support.

That teen romance is in the cards for UW5, unless Kate bails out of the movie thus killing its production which is unlikely in the wake of sure-fire superbomb Total Recall.Don`t say you weren`t warned. Now that Speedman showed some dignity and didn`t want to do UW4, they`ll shift the romance to teens. Same thing, younger, much worse actors. heck, Kate knows this is going to be shit so she didn`t let the Goddess Lily Mo play Eve. Edited by fishnets