WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 67): Captain Pirate: Piracy War 72.6M | Jungle Book 17.1M | Money Monster 14.8M | The Darkness 5M | Mother's Day 3.3M

14 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

Chick-fil-overrated

i went there

Overrated compared to what exactly? I see this & laugh because there is little debate it's way better than your average fast food joint. I prefer Raising Canes myself but sadly there are none in California.

• Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

I get starting a podcast because there is a market for it, but these guys have not even bothered to do the least bit of research about how movies perform on different times of the year and in different markets. One guy claimed that his data shows Civil War could do 500M in China alone, he must have been on the good stuff.

LO FUCKING L

• Like 1

Just now, GiantCALBears said:

Overrated compared to what exactly? I see this & laugh because there is little debate it's way better than your average fast food joint. I prefer Raising Canes myself but sadly there are none in California.

People at my school talk about it like its the God of all fast food

IM3 added 125 more after a 72.5 2nd weekend.

Considering CA3 is going to have a similar 2nd weekend, if it adds 197.5 (72.5 + 125) more to it's 1st week total of 223.3, it'll reach ~421 (2.35x).

430 would be 2.40x, same as AOU.

4 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

LO FUCKING L

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Yeah anytime the schmoes talk about box office I cringe

The users here could actually make a more informative box office podcast actually. Analysis of numbers, prediction of legs and long range forecasts than those guys.

• Like 3

Just now, grim22 said:

The users here could actually make a more informative box office podcast actually. Analysis of numbers, prediction of legs and long range forecasts than those guys.

Some users*

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

They made a fast food joint based an early 90's John Lithgow thriller?  :huh:

We have all been there, I guess. I used to think Batman Forever was the best movie ever made. But then I grew up... That a 50-year-old man thinks Civil War is one of the best films ever produced is a slap in the face of cinema, and a bit sad to be honest.

• Like 7

Just now, ThatOneGuy said:

If I were on it I'd restate my 200M+ prediction for the BFG every episode :lol:

Oh, buddy... :ph34r: 

Maybe it will do that WW :D 

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

Can you imagine the Kal & BKB podcast? Would be my favorite comedy show of all time.

There is actual potential in that. It would probably be pretty popular with all the nonsense being thrown around :lol:

• Like 2