WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 67): Captain Pirate: Piracy War 72.6M | Jungle Book 17.1M | Money Monster 14.8M | The Darkness 5M | Mother's Day 3.3M

5 hours ago, rukaio101 said:

jonahhex1.jpg

I was thinking about this sadly when I was making that post :(

Reminds me of one of my earliest box office bets with a friend who thought this would be bigger than Toy Story 3 lolol

- So Deadline was right about their 19.5-19.7 Friday which they did not change even after the 19.44 studio estimates came in.

- The 63% Sat bump is in line with IM3 and last week's Sat bump from true Friday. 67% initial Sat bump from Deadline and 65% studio estimates always seemed much. But over-estimation of Sat and under-estimation of Fri cancelled out each other.

- Sunday 34% drop in line with AOU and IM3's 33-35%.

- Gitesh :apocalypse:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Telemachos said:

...which wasn't the argument at all. :lol: So now are we saying TWS is like 70s disaster movies? Because it isn't, really. :)

Oh, sure. I'm really just arguing the .gif. Everyone says its perfect for that point, but I think its actually not because it has 70's era *disaster* themes.

So, yes, one could argue that I'm being kinda specific in my objections.