WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 67): Captain Pirate: Piracy War 72.6M | Jungle Book 17.1M | Money Monster 14.8M | The Darkness 5M | Mother's Day 3.3M

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Good start for MM, it's 100k ahead of Bridge of Spies

Really? If it does 15M OW we have to consider it a break out hit. It will have some nice long legs. 

• Like 1

Just now, FlashMaster659 said:

Can you remove the thread I just started since yours is already up?

Mods merged them already

Just now, CJohn said:

Really? If it does 15M OW we have to consider it a break out hit. It will have some nice long legs. 

Yeah, this could be in store for a great weekend. Bodes well for The Nice Guys to breakout next weekend as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

The Darkness is 70k below Green Inferno's previews :lol: 

That shit was DOA from the start. I don't even know what it is, I just know it has Kevin Bacon. 

Yeh it's another Blumhouse Tilt Release via Universal. I'm not sure why they done it again after The Green Inferno.

They only release it in cinemas where horror tends to do well, and they only spend advertising money online. 

Very pointless.

• Like 1

Fine for Money Monster. Should make around 14m this weekend.

Lol at The Darkness, but I think we were all expecting it to do poorly. Should still make it into the top five though. Most box office numbers are lackluster outside of Civil War, really. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

MM could be on track for a low-to-mid teens weekend. Not too shabby.

Yeah, it's pretty good tbh. Wouldn't be surprised if it reaches mid-teens for the weekend, especially since it'll skew rather older (we're seeing it with my mom tomorrow).