FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Remember when the younger members had to be banned from the Fifty Shades of Grey thread the week it opened because of all the sex talk? lmao.

Damn, that would've been a sad weekend for me

Looks like I can't participate in the Fifty Shades Darker weekend thread.  A shame...I wanted to see how Lego Batman and John Wick 2 would fare :( 

Edited by ThatOneGuy

1 minute ago, ThatOneGuy said:

Damn, that would've been a sad weekend for me

Looks like I can't participate in the Fifty Shades Darker weekend thread.  A shame...I wanted to see how Lego Batman and John Wick 2 would fare :( 

It was the actual movie's thread, not the Weekend thread.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Remember when the younger members had to be banned from the Fifty Shades of Grey thread the week it opened because of all the sex talk? lmao.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Wait did that really happen? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Yes :sadben:

I am a mod and I don't remember this happening. I am probably a bad mod :sadben: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

the minions don't seem to have dongs but they do have butts. i bet there's a lot of eating each other out going on. unfortunately i doubt they're good wipers either but they don't seem to be the type to care.

:jeb!:

• Like 2