grim22

Weekend Thread | Read first post for rules | Weekend #s: Pets 50.56M, GB 46M, Tarzan 11.1M, FTF 11M, MND 7.5M, Purge 6M

2 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

Guys, for one it's fucking 9:30 am and we won't have numbers for over an hour yet and secondly, I have less connections than young Ethan, as I'm 20 years older than him. You guys should know better.

I just find it amusing that people couldn't see past your obvious joke. 

$997K for previews. Really guys? 

• Like 1

Just now, ThatOneGuy said:

Okay, I'm gonna start a challenge for myself and try and get to 1,000 reputation points by the end of Saturday.  :) 

Now that you said, I will make sure not to like any of your posts. Gonna save my likes on the more humble folks not expecting to get likes for their posts. 

Just now, Nova said:

Now that you said, I will make sure not to like any of your posts. Gonna save my likes on the more humble folks not expecting to get likes for their posts. 

Don't worry, I'm not gonna be all tryhard.  Hell, I'll probably even forget I made the challenge for myself by tomorrow.

Just now, ThatOneGuy said:

Don't worry, I'm not gonna be all tryhard.  Hell, I'll probably even forget I made the challenge for myself by tomorrow.

I probably won't even remember you made that challenge....so you'll probably get a few likes from me barring I don't run out of them. 

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

I just find it amusing that people couldn't see past your obvious joke. 

$997K for previews. Really guys? 

That coupled with how early it still is AND the fact that I have less connections than a severed arm should have all been dead giveaways.

25 minutes ago, Nova said:

Lights Out is a horror. I think you're thinking of Nerve which comes out at the end of July. Also Ghostbusters isn't targeting teen girls and even if it was those teen girls better have the right state of mind and go see Ghostbusters over Nerve which looks horrendous. 

I've actually been seeing some people saying that Nerve is actually pretty good

1 minute ago, ThatOneGuy said:

Perfect.  I have 15 dollars in my room.  Gold account time (that is if my mom is fine with me buying a premium account for a forum filled with strangers)

Just get a Visa gift card or something, a lot less awkward :lol: 

Edited by WrathOfHan