cannastop

Zootopia 2 | November 26, 2025

4 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I want to see what they want children to have tbh. I can't even get grown adults to acknowledge privilege and power structures...hell, maybe the kids would.

And I should rewrite my initial post to add a comma. Not that MLK killed racism and young children.

I thought it was extraordinarily powerful when Judy said "and after we're done, you can hate me..." I wish I knew which of the writers thought of that line.

I edited one of my posts too.

Edited by cannastop

On 8/31/2019 at 3:44 PM, elcaballero said:

At the risk of stepping out of my depths politically, I think it's good for something like Zootopia to be so popular in China.

lots of people have written about this. But hey now we have Ne Zha as the biggest cartoon in China.

On 8/31/2019 at 3:48 PM, Eric! said:

I still think Zootopia is the best thing Disney Animation has made in their current Revival period. Also easily top 10 and maybe even top 5 for Disney Animation period for me, so those sequel reports better come true.

Nah the report I responded to was just rumor mongering crap.

On 8/31/2019 at 2:48 PM, Eric! said:

I still think Zootopia is the best thing Disney Animation has made in their current Revival period. Also easily top 10 and maybe even top 5 for Disney Animation period for me, so those sequel reports better come true.

This.

7 hours ago, cookie said:

So is either this or Frozen 3 getting the Thanksgiving 2024 date or is that too early?

Probably too early for Zootopia 2.

It's probably by the same people who made Encanto and the first Zootopia, and 3 years is too early of a turnaround.