grim22

Labor Day Weekend Thread | 4 day #s - DB 19.5M, SS 12.8M, Pete 8.5M, Kubo 6.5M, SP 6M, Bad Moms 6M, War Dogs 6M, LBO 5.9M, Morgan 2.4M

From Deadline's box office update

Kate Mara stars as a corporate risk-management consultant who must decide whether or not to terminate an artificially created humanoid being.

I work for a Corporate Risk Management Consultancy, and I wouldn't trust anyone in my profession with deciding whether or not to terminate artificial life. We mostly just do Compliance and Gap assessments for clients, in our purview as long as they are compliant to all Governmental regulations, they can create and kill as many artificial lifeforms as they want.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, ThatOneMorgan said:

If you Stan for Girl on the Train then you're automatically opposed to the Accountant stans.  Hail Blunt.  Down with Affleck.

This Fall I am with Denzel and Pratt. Why would I care about two movies that will do like 60-80M DOM lol?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

The only fall movie I'm stanning for is Storks. HAIL GOD GRAMMER! (Also Mag 7, Miss Peregrine, Accountant, Moonlight, Strange, Loving, Billy Lynn, Fantastic Beasts, and Moana)

giphy.gif

I hope the premiere is held at the Playboy mansion so he can bring his child back there for a second visit since he still can't find a babysitter.