chasmmi

Chasmmi's Winter Game | In a big shock | Wrath & The old man (Tele) crash the party stealing the win from Jake Gittes.... DamienRoc crashed and burned.....

4 hours ago, DamienRoc said:

But Jackman was a cameo in Apocalypse. 

Your answer isn't really helpful. Either list the films or actors that are being counted or just delete the question because trying to guess what "starring" and "cameo" is impossible. Do Olivia Munn (Office Christmas Party) and Lucas Till (Monster Trucks) count or not? Without you being really specific, I have to abstain because I'm not psychic. 

The cameo bit refers to Winter films not Apocalyspe. Anyone appearing in XMen counts towards the question, so yes both of those examples count. 

10 hours ago, sakskidz said:

Wait Lego Batman counts, I just saw this now, I was told it wouldn't count, and I assume I can't change my answer

You can change it. There was a one week extension.

But you won't get points for your weekly answers from this week.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

@chasmmi BW just ended its run. What happens to this week's question?

Don't think it will matter. Assuming petes dragon is still going, it means Peres dragon made more this weekend than Blair witch. So the question can still be answered. Let's wait and see what gets reported before deciding. 

@chasmmi can confirm

• Like 1