chasmmi

Chasmmi's Winter Game | In a big shock | Wrath & The old man (Tele) crash the party stealing the win from Jake Gittes.... DamienRoc crashed and burned.....

On 11/6/2016 at 8:02 AM, chasmmi said:

Oh btw, quick announcement for y'all, this upcoming weekly question and SOTM i being created, overseen and commandeered by JJ-8. 

You can decide for yourself whether this is good or bad news :) 

On 11/6/2016 at 5:08 PM, JJ-8 said:

you can go and blame chas for letting me loose in the hen house ...... :D

and so the mic is handed back to 2nd master (only the @Baumer liked Blair Witch is higher :wave::hiphiphoray:) of Summer / Winter Games... @chasmmi.  Let his reign of terror continue....... 

... patiently waits to be told to get out and never come back.... :ohmyzod::sadben:

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, JJ-8 said:

and so the mic is handed back to 2nd master (only the @Baumer liked Blair Witch is higher :wave::hiphiphoray:) of Summer / Winter Games... @chasmmi.  Let his reign of terror continue....... 

... patiently waits to be told to get out and never come back.... :ohmyzod::sadben:

You should be like Jordan Peele and Get Out, then be like Tom Cruise and Never Go  Back.

• Like 3

On 11/11/2016 at 1:59 PM, DamienRoc said:

I seriously had to force myself to answer them. I just stopped caring about the game this week.

Yeah. In a bit of a fluke, I answered the SotM on Monday. I meant to get to the questions on Wed or Thurs and then revisit my SoTM answer like I usually do, but I guess I got distracted by something.

On 11/11/2016 at 0:59 PM, DamienRoc said:

I seriously had to force myself to answer them. I just stopped caring about the game this week.

Yeah, there was a reason last week I answered my questions on Tuesday morning. Call it justified paranoia. :/

@chasmmi, clarification needed on SOTM5:

Necessary bits from it:

However if you go even 1 cent too high on a prediction, you will lose points for that prediction.

4. What will Underworld's Second weekend percentage drop be?

Be over the final total by even $1 and you lose 8000 points for that question.

All the other questions deal with strict dollars, so they seem pretty clear. This one is a percentage, so please clarify which is the winning and losing side of the prediction, since there are no dollars and cents in the answer.

(Other than that, nice one! I'm happy I have until Monday to think about it.)

22 hours ago, DamienRoc said:

@chasmmi, clarification needed on SOTM5:

Necessary bits from it:

All the other questions deal with strict dollars, so they seem pretty clear. This one is a percentage, so please clarify which is the winning and losing side of the prediction, since there are no dollars and cents in the answer.

(Other than that, nice one! I'm happy I have until Monday to think about it.)

Percentage needs to be lower than the actual number. 

So the safest answer is to predict 1%, and predicting 100% will doom you unless it is pulled from theatres after 5 days. 

(If somehow in some mad world UNderworld increases in its second week, this part of the question will be voided.)