Mockingjay Raphael

Horror 2017

38 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

I wonder if HDD will be the surprise screening at Fantastic Fest tonight, that seems to be Universal Blumhouses MO, both Split and Get Out (I think) where surprise movies at festivals before release. 

OMG. Universal must be really confident on the potential of this movie to show it in a festival. BREAKOUT INCOMING. 

Finally watched Amityville: The Awakening (it was released at cinemas here in Brazil). 

All that I can say is: Now I understand why they hided this disaster for so long. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING works here, everything is absolutely awful. The photography is one of the worst that I ever saw, it actually gave me headache, the “plot” makes no sense, the acting is atrocious, this Bella Throne girl is one of the worst actress getting job these days, she managed to act even worse than her acting in Madea’s Halloween, the movie manages to look even more cheaper than the average BH production, I never thought I would say this, but The Bye Bye Man has a real contender for worst movie of year.

Fortunately, I also watched IT for the third time, which saved the night.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Does anyone here watched Jeepers Creepers 3? Really curious for it since the reviews are not toxic as I expected. 

From some members over at blu-ray.com I guess it's not great and audiences are laughing at scenes they shouldn't be.

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

That’s quite funny, because when I said that IT would over perform because it was receiving full support from teens, you said that it wouldn’t happen because it’s a Rated R movie. And I was right. 

4 hours ago, Bishop54 said:

From some members over at blu-ray.com I guess it's not great and audiences are laughing at scenes they shouldn't be.

They should’ve made a reboot, instead of a sequel. The new generation of Horror fans doesn’t have idea who this monster is, they could’ve introduced him to this generation, while investing on nostalgia with old fans like JW did. 

22 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

They should’ve made a reboot, instead of a sequel. The new generation of Horror fans doesn’t have idea who this monster is, they could’ve introduced him to this generation, while investing on nostalgia with old fans like JW did. 

They need to fire Victor Salva, less controversy, there are better directors anyway. 

EDIT. It is possible Victor Salva has a contract where he gets first choice for directing sequels or remakes?

Edited by Boxofficerules

10 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Does anyone here watched Jeepers Creepers 3? Really curious for it since the reviews are not toxic as I expected. 

I've heard people say that it bothered them, and not in a way that a horror film should. It touches on some themes that really reflect on director Victor Salva, if you catch my drift.

1 hour ago, NoobSaibot said:

I've heard people say that it bothered them, and not in a way that a horror film should. It touches on some themes that really reflect on director Victor Salva, if you catch my drift.

Can you put in spoilers what would be these themes? If it is what I’m thinking about, I won’t support this piece of shit. 

7 hours ago, Boxofficerules said:

They need to fire Victor Salva, less controversy, there are better directors anyway. 

EDIT. It is possible Victor Salva has a contract where he gets first choice for directing sequels or remakes?

My first choice to direct an inevitable reboot would be Michael Dougherty.

19 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Can you put in spoilers what would be these themes? If it is what I’m thinking about, I won’t support this piece of shit. 

Pretty much,

the movie contains themes of child molestation, which fits his profile.

Edited by NoobSaibot