Mockingjay Raphael

Horror 2017

40 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

IT will be a "one of a kind" break-out hit. The sequel should do very well too! But 2018's slate im very interested in especially Halloween, The Nun, and yes even the Purge 4. But for the rest of the year I still need to see Annabelle 2 and IT. Happy Death Day looks interesting, and Jigsaw well looks lame but could actually be a surprise.

I can’t believe you haven’t watched IT yet.

HDD has everything to break out, the market is empty now that Blade Runner underperformed, and it’s the only movie appealing to teens during the whole month. Buzz on social media is strong as well, it’s already at Top 5 on Facebook tracking. 

14 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I lost the count of how many times you said that met Heather Langenkamp in real life. :lol: 

probably twice.  I usually talk about other people more tham I have met in real life, so get my namedropping times right!!  :P 

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

What’s your opinion about Annabelle: Creation? I don’t remember reading it yet.

You didn't read my opinion yet?!!?  What is wrong with you??  Just because I didn't write my opinion yet since I haven't seen it doesn't give you an excuse not to have my opinion yet!!

:P 

7 minutes ago, 75Live said:

You didn't read my opinion yet?!!?  What is wrong with you??  Just because I didn't write my opinion yet since I haven't seen it doesn't give you an excuse not to have my opinion yet!!

:P 

What’s your problem with TCU? I already notice that you’re not into this franchise like the rest of Horror fans, why are u so weird? :/

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

What’s your problem with TCU? I already notice that you’re not into this franchise like the rest of Horror fans, why are u so weird? :/

never had a problem with it.  Seems like you do though :P 

I like both Conjurings.  

5 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

But you took ONE year to watch The Conjuring II, and haven’t watched Annabelle yet, despite already watching IT four times, so, yeah, you’re a hater. :P 

nah, I only saw IT 3 times, baumer saw it 4

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 75Live said:

@Mockingjay Raphael did your inner alarm just go off?  :P 

I actually kinda agree with him. TCU turning into MCU was the first thing that came on my mind once that I left the midnight show of Annabelle: Creation. The movie is not bad, but it’s far from the same level of both TC movies, they played so safe here, that turned it into an average and forgettable blockbuster just like every movie from MCU, while Wan is always improving his skill in each new TC movie, Sandberg basically repeated everything that we saw in Lights Out, but in an inferior way. I hope that things are going to be different with The Nun, and they will take some risks, but I’m not sure considering how awful The Hallow is. 

• Like 1