Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

I'm just trying to rack up as many likes as possible before tomorrow when this thread turns into hundreds of posts talking about how elitist Rotten Tomatoes is and how Le Fou is part of Hollywood's gay libtard agenda.

• Like 3

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

I'm just trying to rack up as many likes as possible before tomorrow when this thread turns into hundreds of posts talking about how elitist Rotten Tomatoes is and how Le Fou is part of Hollywood's gay libtard agenda.

I'm already preparing my "calm the fuck down" gifs to prepare for the inevitable shitstorm tomorrow.

• Like 3

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

We can probably power through it. If the thread keeps going on it's current trajectory, most of that group is probably gonna avoid this thread with a 10-foot pole.

• Like 4

Just now, AABATTERY said:

We can probably power through it. If the thread keeps going on it's current trajectory, most of that group is probably gonna avoid this thread with a 10-foot pole.

See! Our echochamber works!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

This is going to be one of the most toxic threads of the year. I'm dreading the string of GOTG, WW, and Spider-Man.

• Like 4

Just now, AABATTERY said:

@TelemAAchos Tell the BATB fans that they can discuss numbers in the classic convo thread.  We'll swap threads this weekend :).

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

This is going to be one of the most toxic threads of the year. I'm dreading the string of GOTG, WW, and Spider-Man.

Who would've thought a Disney princess film would bring out so many emotions

• Like 1

All I know is I checked the Beauty and the Beast thread yesterday and all it was was a bunch of dudes talking about how critics just don't get it and have it out for fans of this film, with a couple of other dudes giving a play-by-play analysis of Emma Watson's nude leaks. Shit was weird af and I'm worried for tomorrow.

• Like 5

Just now, Jayhawk said:

Predictions on most vile weekend thread of the year?

I put Wonder Woman as the heavy favorite at 1/2 odds.

It's going to be Justice League. Everything before that will just be preparing us.

• Like 2

Just now, Jayhawk said:

Predictions on most vile weekend thread of the year?

I put Wonder Woman as the heavy favorite at 1/2 odds.

Justice League has a very good shot at it. Totally dependent on it's critical reaction though.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AABATTERY said:

Thor 3 weekend is gonna be the best of the year though.

Nah, that thread is going to be filled with Marvel and DC fights because of how close Thor and JL are. Even the Red Sparrow weekend will have that shit.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1