Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, Jayhawk said:

BOT bros are the best. I'm lucky to have a few :)  It's weird to talk about Box Office with someone IRL though. Like a real convo, not like, "Did you hear SW broke the weekend record?!"

Our scintillating box office discussions are immeasurable

• Like 4

Just now, MrPink said:

Our scintillating box office discussions are immeasurable

Ugh I have so much envy rn

Just now, That One Guy said:

Little known fact: One time I texted my crush while on the toilet :kitschjob:

At least you didn't call her or FaceTime

• Like 2

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Aren't movies a terrible first date? I don't want to see a movie then go out to dinner and discuss it with her without knowing more about her.

Yeah they're not a great first date (not a lot of talking obviously). Have a picnic on the weekend or eat out somewhere.

When I feel bad about my current unemployment I come here to post because it's fun and makes me kinda happy, but then I start feeling bad because I'm unemployed and posting alot on a message board, so then I'm feeling bad again and so I post more. Vicious cycle. I wish I had a great job with alot of downtime like I did for the past year so I can just post without feeling like I should be doing something else.

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Like 7

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Aren't movies a terrible first date? I don't want to see a movie then go out to dinner and discuss it with her without knowing more about her.

Then where would you wanna take her?  A restaurant?  Just tell me what you have in mind.

1 minute ago, Jayhawk said:

BOT bros are the best. I'm lucky to have a few :)  It's weird to talk about Box Office with someone IRL though. Like a real convo, not like, "Did you hear SW broke the weekend record?!"

Yeah, I pretty much have to dumb myself down every time I try to bring up movies with someone. Even when I tried to join a movie meetup group here I still felt out of my element.

• Like 2

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

When I feel bad about my current unemployment I come here to post because it's fun and makes me kinda happy, but then I start feeling bad because I'm unemployed and posting alot on a message board, so then I'm feeling bad again and so I post more. Vicious cycle.

1lki0s.jpg

• Like 3