Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

At the bare minimum, GOTG, WW, Spidey, DM3, Thor, and JL are going to get pretty toxic. Some crazy shit will probably happen in next weekend's thread, Dunkirk, The Mummy, and Last Jedi, and there's plenty of opportunities for other weekends.

DM3?  Oh wait....Illumination 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

WELL EXCUSE ME BKB, CAUSE GAL GADOT HAS SOME NICE TITS.

that was actually a sentence I just typed.  I'm gonna go lie down for a bit.

Just pray it away, then all will be forgiven

Man this thread has had so many twists and turns

Every thread has the potential for so much shitposting this year. If Apes and Dunkirk are good we'll probably get 1000 posters telling us how overrated and pretentious they are. The inverse of that for Transformers and The Mummy, tbh. And POTC is just gonna turn into a big argument how whether Johnny Depp is a shitty shitstain (spoiler: he is). Every animated and Disney movie brings out some weird subgroup of users who obsess over these movies and I am pretty sure want to fuck animated cars/animals. Alien Covenant is probably the best hope for a thread without much shitposting.

• Like 4

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

Every thread has the potential for so much shitposting this year. If Apes and Dunkirk are good we'll probably get 1000 posters telling us how overrated and pretentious they are. The inverse of that for Transformers and The Mummy, tbh. And POTC is just gonna turn into a big argument how whether Johnny Depp is a shitty shitstain (spoiler: he is). Every animated and Disney movie brings out some weird subgroup of users who obsess over these movies and I am pretty sure want to fuck animated cars/animals. Alien Covenant is probably the best hope for a thread without much shitposting.

Oh shit, that's going to be a toxic thread, especially if the movie does as well as I think it is.

• Like 3