Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

IDK what sellouts everyone is talking about. Went by my theater and the parking lot was EMPTY. Poor Disney. It's gonna need Marvel to save it from that awful girly princess remake. h

I imagine if BKB isn't banned by the time Wonder Woman is released, the weekend car park report will be something like this:

Wonder Woman is going to be a MASSIVE bomb, the parking lot was EMPTY, DC FAILS!!! 

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

IDK what sellouts everyone is talking about. Went by my theater and the parking lot was EMPTY. Poor Disney. It's gonna need Marvel to save it from that awful girly princess remake. 1528080843_341b55cec0_b.jpg

I didn't know you were at my Passengers screening

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XO21 said:

Count me on GOTG2...Imo its activity on socials is appalling lowcoming off a beloved first movie.

I won't be surprised if the internet hype clouds the actual interest in the movie

I'm thinking Guardians will be similar numbers to Iron Man 2's OW which for a second film would be very good at worst and $150-160m OW at best. 

I have a feeling Wonder Woman is going to surprise everyone, for better or worse.

• Like 1

Just now, TelemAAchos said:

BKB was sort of quasi-rooting for WW, I think. He'll save the big artillery for JL.

Yeah this. If Wonder Woman and Cyborg have too big of a part for BKB (more than 15 minutes of screentime), He'll hate JL.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
8 minutes ago, Beauty and The Panda said:

When I was 8 I poured my soul into sketching a shoe in art class.  It was neither good nor interesting.  It was just a poorly drawn shoe.

I'm sure your mom found it a masterpiece.

• Like 5

This is the type of thread where my 25 likes a day just isn't gonna cut it. 

Possible account upgrade after I get back from work. 

I wanna be like Oprah and just be able to say "You get a like and you get a like....everyone gets a like!" 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

Yeah this. If Wonder Woman and Cyborg have too big of a part for BKB (more than 15 minutes of screentime), He'll hate JL.

Is he going to hate Black Panther or will the MCU factor override it?

Just now, Nova said:

This is the type of thread where my 25 likes a day just isn't gonna cut it. 

Possible account upgrade after I get back from work. 

I wanna be like Oprah and just be able to say "You get a like and you get a like....everyone gets a like!" 

Be warned, it is very easy to surpass 500 likes. I'm speaking from experience

• Like 4

• Community Manager
5 minutes ago, franfar said:

I thought 15 year olds can't drive

(They can get permits)

True story: the small town my mom grew up in the middle of Mexico teaches that kids to drive at a very young age. Like 6-8 young. And I don't mean just tractors and shit. I mean big trucks and suburbans and normal cars.

• Like 3