Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

He said that Disney had all of its money refunded from angry customers and it's being pulled out of theaters effective immediately.  You can rest now.

Just send checks to the customers like they do for reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

He said that Disney had all of its money refunded from angry customers and it's being pulled out of theaters effective immediately.  You can rest now.

And the money was put into Lego Batman's domestic gross.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Hide contents

Not gonna lie, whenever I see that face I end up imagining that he's sucking on a really tiny dick.

I'm going through my phone browser, tried to login several times, and am using precious battery just to post this comment correctly.

:insane:

• Like 1

Unknown chronicles of ThatOneGuy:

When the reviews for Rogue One were coming out, I had an idea to make a second account named Bob Iger that confirmed confirmations that Disney paid critics.  I had to PM Tele first to see if I'd get banned for it though since I didn't wanna get in trouble. He said no and to this day, that's one of my unused ideas that will never see the face of the earth :sadben: 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, elcaballero said:

It better go to Rogue One first. It needs to beat The Dark Knight, dammit!

Lego Batman was the better movie, but they'll lend $10M for R1 to beat TDK.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

When the reviews for Rogue One were coming out, I had an idea to make a second account named Bob Iger that confirmed confirmations that Disney paid critics.  I had to PM Tele first to see if I'd get banned for it though since I didn't wanna get in trouble. He said no and to this day, that's one of my unused ideas that will never see the face of the earth :sadben: 

Thank you @TelemAAchos.

Spoiler

5MyM5bW.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

hhh4.png

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

i wish you'd run all your jokes past someone first.

• Like 5