FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

26 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

Power rangers is gonna do $100,000,000 in Japan and $50,000,000 in south Korea and $50,000,000 in 62 markets

And $140,000,000 in united states

:wintf:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Yeah, but if they slash the budget to 50-60M, they can easily make up for that.

I would imagine that a move like that would hurt pre-sales prospect a lot and what the movie could be.

If the movie if really liked (box office legs, home video sales, exit poll metric and marketing study interest on a sequel etc...) maybe, those first weekend number are not good enough or bad enough to make it clear one way or an other about a sequel.

Since we are still being ambitious with how much money we want movies we like to make....I still think Life is gonna rise like a Phoenix from the ashes and sore its second weekend. 

Its gonna make $100M in China. $20M in Japan and we are going to forget we ever had any conversations that it was a flop. 

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

Since we are still being ambitious with how much money we want movies we like to make....I still think Life is gonna rise like a Phoenix from the ashes and sore its second weekend. 

Its gonna make $100M in China. $20M in Japan and we are going to forget we ever had any conversations that it was a flop. 

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The Fools Who Dream.

5 hours ago, Gokira2012 said:

Black kid is billy Asian kid is Zack, they have names and not defined by their race or disability or ability that is the point

4 hours ago, Gokira2012 said:

If you were white how would you feel someone referring to you as white kid

44 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

Power rangers is stronger in Hispanic and Asian countries and weaker in white countries, I knew it

38 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

The problem is countries with majority white  people...... 

Power rangers over performs with people of color under performs with whites, well in america we got 35% whites 25% Hispanics 24% African Americans 11% asian

Going to watch power rangers

aWZjk.gif

You do see the problem with this, yes?

Edited by Eevin
  • Like 1