If you get a lot of code when editing a post, have a copy in OpenOffice, edit it in there, then copy and paste over the code.

again thats not the issue i am just having a problem making the table on OpenOffice cause i tried pasting from Tbbythenumbers.com there table but it didnt work and it appeared all wierd unless i was using the wrong template which template am i supossed to use?

Source: TV By The Numbers

Overnight ratings for Thursday, February 16, 2012:

Time Net Show 18-49 Rating 18-49 Share Viewers Live+SD (million) 8:00PM FOX American Idol (8-10p) 5.0 13 16.495 CBS The Big Bang Theory 5.0 15 15.524 ABC Wipeout 1.5 4 5.126 NBC 30 Rock (Series Low) 1.4 4 3.604 CW The Vampire Diaries 1.3 4 2.855 8:30PM CBS Rob 3.2 9 10.905 NBC Parks & Recreation (Series Low) 1.7 5 3.508 9:00PM ABC Grey's Anatomy 3.1 8 8.126 CBS Person Of Interest 2.9 7 13.246 NBC The Office (Series Low) 2.2 6 4.339 CW The Secret Circle 0.8 2 1.759 9:30PM NBC Up All Night (Series Low) 1.5 4 3.011 10:00PM CBS The Mentalist 2.8 7 13.606 ABC Private Practice 2.6 7 7.089 NBC Grimm -R 0.7 2 2.032

Just want to say that i'm extremely disappointed in the American viewing audience for letting NBC's best shows fall this low. The Office is still pretty good, 30 Rock I have no idea why the audience never came back this season, Parks and Recreation it deserves better, and Community deserves to be on the schedule. Also on a very sad note I like to say that the terrible Whitney (that should of been dead by now) was able to tie for Second most watch NBC comedy this week. :( :(

Also I just watched the pilot for Awake and let me just say it was great but shamefully seeing that this show premiers in 2 weeks and this is the shows lead in, I'm very scarred the show wont last long. Please watch Awake. This is the first drama I'm going invest my time in since Jericho.