YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

"Haha, you can't lecture me on cooking. I have a cousin that owns a chain of five star restaurants in Estonia. he told me I was an excellent cook."

"You can't tell me I haven't cleaned the toilets. I used to live in a toilet. I know how clean a toilet is supposed to be"

Then there'd be some huge drag-out fight over what constitutes a Michelin star, while Jonathan meanwhile curses them out for being effete Europeans and goes and buys McDonalds just to spite them. 

4 minutes ago, franfar said:

Black History Month won't have an effect on BO. It'll be the relative lack of competition and Marvel brand that give it good legs.

If Get Out and Hidden Figures can get a Black History Month bump then why not a CBM based on the first black superhero?

Runtimes and attachments for next weekend's movies are up on ByDeluxe:

All Eyez on Me: 2:14 without credits, 2:20 with; Attachments are American Assassin and Hitman's Bodyguard

Cars 3: 1:41 without credits, 1:49 with; Attachments are Coco and Olaf's Frozen Adventure

Book of Henry: 1:41 without credits, 1:45 with; Attachments are The Beguiled and Victoria and Abdul

Rough Night: 1:36 without credits, 1:41 with; No attachments posted yet

47 Meters Down: 1:24 without credits, 1:29 with; Attachment is Friend Request

Just now, grey ghost said:

If Get Out and Hidden Figures can get a Black History Month bump then why not a CBM based on the first black superhero?

Do we know that those movies got a bump because black history month?

14 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Reality show pitch:

Supernerds for each franchise live in a house together and argue about them while they have to do chores, cook, and try to date chicks. 

Think Napoleon, iJack, and Jonathan. Shit, throw Ethan in there for fun. 

Image result for no lil gif

• Like 5

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Did those get bumps? First I've heard about it.

2 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Vol 1 - "On Raimi"

Vol 2 - "On Singer"

Vol 3 - "On Snyder"

Vol 4 - "On Whedon and the Glory of the Light"

Vol 5 (and Appendices) - "The Problem with Fandom"

I just did some math.  iJack's most recent page of posts has 1,234 words.  He has 543 pages of posts.  Taking this, we can infer that iJack has typed 670,062 words on this site.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Runtimes and attachments for next weekend's movies are up on ByDeluxe:

All Eyez on Me: 2:14 without credits, 2:20 with; Attachments are American Assassin and Hitman's Bodyguard

Cars 3: 1:41 without credits, 1:49 with; Attachments are Coco and Olaf's Frozen Adventure

Book of Henry: 1:41 without credits, 1:45 with; Attachments are The Beguiled and Victoria and Abdul

Rough Night: 1:36 without credits, 1:41 with; No attachments posted yet

47 Meters Down: 1:24 without credits, 1:29 with; Attachment is Friend Request

Lmao WTF this opened here last November.

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Do we know that those movies got a bump because black history month?

Get Out came out the 24th so I'm not sure if its gross had anything to do with Black History Month. Hidden Figures on the other hand.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jayhawk said:

Not really convinced that those got a bump because it was BHM. More like their reception was great.

Yeah, those movies did well on their own terms and would've done so at any time of the year.

• Like 1