YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

No superhero discussion between Mid July till November.

But you greedy fuckers couldn't give us June. :depp:

don't worry, i'm planning to one day get a 30 page derailment on the most underrated superhero film of our time, the spirit, going. got it in my calendar for a september weekend, but i won't say which so look out for it!

• Like 3

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

don't worry, i'm planning to one day get a 30 page derailment on the most underrated superhero film of our time, the spirit, going. got it in my calendar for a september weekend, but i won't say which so look out for it!

You gotta do it on the weekend of the 1st.  Pick the smallest weekend so it's an even bigger challenge.

1 minute ago, Chaz said:

What's everyone watching tonight? I picked up Grease 2 on Netflix. My first time watching since I was a kid. 

What an absolute pile of shit.

Family Guy. And NBA finals.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My sister and her boyfriend are going to see POTC tomorrow. Er, ok? Random choice considering my sister hasn't seen any of the other films in the series and it's one of the weaker movies out right now.

LMAO. you're a dork

• Like 1

1 minute ago, God Emperor Tele said:

BLACK PANTHER spot just aired. I had my TV on mute, lol. 

I hope it does really well, but it doesn't seem very interesting to me. (Of course, I literally am just talking visuals since I didn't hear a damn thing).

Didn't miss much. Very annoying music. 

1 minute ago, God Emperor Tele said:

BLACK PANTHER spot just aired. I had my TV on mute, lol. 

I hope it does really well, but it doesn't seem very interesting to me. (Of course, I literally am just talking visuals since I didn't hear a damn thing).

You know what club to join.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

And don't think I didn't notice you fuckers like starving me this weekend despite my grade A shitposting. :depp: