Nova

5-day Weekend #s: DM3 99M, BD 29.97M, WW 24.07M, TF5 24.05M, Cars 3 14.2M, House 11.9M

Just now, grim22 said:

Was it the first time in forever? Did she let it go? Was love an open door or did you only see her in summer?

No one remembers Fixer-Upper. The one song that should have been cut, but might have been funny as a pun in this situation.

Animations like BATB and TLK are in a different league.

Zootopia was really really good (A-) but wouldn't put it near these films.

Even looking beyond Disney(WDAS & Pixar): Chicken Run, Shrek1, Cloudy1 all better than Zootp imo.

• Like 2

Ethan is this guy who thinks he's being cool cause he shares with everyone about how he hooks up with girls and gets his dick sucked to Frozen. 

When really he just looks like the biggest douche bro around and makes you wonder if he actually gets any. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Ethan is this guy who thinks he's being cool cause he shares with everyone about how he hooks up with girls and gets his dick sucked to Frozen. 

When really he just looks like the biggest douche bro around and makes you wonder if he actually gets any. 

I'm not trying to be cool. Just thought it was relevant information

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I'm not trying to be cool. Just thought it was relevant information

Yes please do go on about how you got you a blow job during Frozen. 

Like would you rate the blow job version higher or lower than the non-blow job version? 

:ph34r:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

Yes please do go on about how you got you a blow job during Frozen. 

Like would you rate the blow job version higher or lower than the non-blow job version? 

:ph34r:

Above duh

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Oh and I got a handy while watching Dory. I think that's it for sexual experiences while watching movies

Please, please, please tell me you at least weren't in theaters when this stuff happened...

If WrathofHan can't handle kids talking at a Car3 matinee, imagine what he might do if he saw you doing this in the theater...

• Like 1

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

Please, please, please tell me you at least weren't in theaters when this stuff happened...

If WrathofHan can't handle kids talking at a Car3 matinee, imagine what he might do if he saw you doing this in the theater...

No no no this was all at my house