cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

No Parvelli jokes here but Scavenger Wars is going to reference a certain Academy Award winner from last night and what it and a previous winner has in common.

Edited by cookie

11 minutes ago, Hiccup23 said:

Gonna have a kinky love scene in Spark II? 200M opening weekend LOCKED!

Also The Parvelli Reunion is getting a shout out in Dark Side ;) 

Hourglass has decided to market furry smut to a blockbuster audience directly after the success of B+F2.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Family Guy The Movie comes after a lot of movies from Y2 in the opening.

Peter rests against the wall panting exhausted after orgasming twice in a row. Peter exhausted and drunk says he can’t. 

Peter: Lois, I can't orgasm twice in one night.

• Haha 4

Dark Side is already 2,250 words long and I just got to the wedding reception. If I keep at this rate the film will be between 13,500 and 18,000 words long. Thinking it will head toward at least over 15,000 though. 

The opening sex scene is 825 words long....the wedding ceremony is 650 words long lol

Edited by Hiccup23
  • Astonished 1

@Hiccup23 Sorry to do this again but I missed it in my first reading of the post... you're expecting a late September horror movie, from the Sinister 2 director, two weeks after your own Cycle of the Werewolf, to make $100 million domestic and/or win an Oscar?

Anyway for the curious here are mine:

Biker Mice from Mars - March 15th - Action/Sci-Fi - Directed by Marc Webb - In 3D & IMAX 3D

Cataclysmic - April 19th - Disaster - Directed by Francis Lawrence - In 3D & IMAX 3D

He-Man II: The Revenge of Skeletor - May 31st - Fantasy/Action - Directed by Robert Stromberg - In 3D & IMAX 3D

Gamera - August 9th - Sci-Fi - Directed by Brad Peyton - In 3D

ROM - August 23rd - Superhero/Sci-Fi - Directed by Stuart Beattie - In 3D

SWAT Kats 2 - September 6th - CG Animation/Action - Directed by Kevin Munroe - In 3D

Doom - September 13th - Action/Horror/Sci-Fi - Directed by Mark Neveldine & Brian Taylor - In 3D & IMAX 3D

The Amityville Nightmare II - October 25th - Horror - Directed by James Watkins

Obsolescence - November 1st - Sci-Fi/Young Adult - Directed by Alex Proyas - In 3D

Street Sharks - November 22nd - Superhero/Sci-Fi/Comedy - Directed by Peyton Reed - In 3D (Yes I moved this one)

Deep into the Night - November 29th - Drama/Thriller/Romance - Directed by Sofia Coppola (Also moved)

Untitled Digimon Film - December 6th - CG-Live Action Hybrid/Family/Sci-Fi - Directed by Jennifer Lee - In 3D (Also also moved)

Alpha Flight and Nerdy should be finished soon by Friday. Miraculous, Witches and Possible should be done by next Monday. The rest of Infinite’s fare (Family Guy, The Clay Man, Mommy, Bullets and Lyrics, and hopefully Ambition) Will be done by March.

Films that are finished:

- Stitch (should be done after I add the short and maybe some edits.)

- Dazzled

- God of War

- Pigeon

- Things Fall Apart

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

1 minute ago, Rorschach said:

I've got a four day weekend ahead of me, two of which I plan on devoting to writing The Odyssey and Fantasia

Same here about the four day.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

5 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I might actually read some of these films early to get a head start on reviews.

3 minutes ago, cookie said:

Same here since I usually tend to lag behind.

Wait we can do that?