cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

I am really hoping to surprise y'all with my original films and  films based off not well known properties. Y3 is my strongest blockbuster year. 

I am gonna being doing descriptions so you guys can see the plot summaries for the film's I am releasing. Hopefully that should lift them from obscurity haha

• Like 2

Hoping CotD has a bigger gross than the first film. If it does, then I'll be perfectly content. Everything else is up in the air. Hoping my BP contender can pull a surprise but that'll be entirely up to @Hiccup23 and the reception the film gets. Pitch Black and Go to Sleep should do well for their respective genres. Tulpa I'm expecting to be a much lower budget film so a gross at least three times its budget will be satisfying.

And then there's Fantasia. 

Kermit.gif?fit=540,304

If Stitch does around Treasure Planet Numbers I’m happy. 

Alpha Flight and God of War does mid $100M-upper $100M, I’m happy.

Pigeon beats Spyro, happy

Witches crosses $100M happy.

Personal Predicts:

Ambition: $25M/$80M

Witches: $40M (4 day)/$130M

Stitch: $70M/$210M

Dazzled: $30M/$100M

Kim: $20M/$80M

GOW: $80M (4 Day)/$165M

TCM: $13M/$30M

AF: $80M (5 Day)/$170M

TFA: $15M/$55M

Mommy: $15M/$55M

FG: $20M/$70M 

Pigeon: $50M/$160M

BAL: $35M/$100M

ML: $12.5M/$80M

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

25 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

Voltron as a comparison aside, I wouldn’t be disappointed if Spark 2 made around $350m, but I hope it can still be a huge release.

My personal prediction/hope for it at the moment so 155/415.

Again, betting on $200M OW for Homeward but meh legs due to competition and ends at $500M.

• Like 1

Obviously I don't have anything I expect to come anywhere close to Voltron 2 numbers, but Scrooge is my if-all-else-fails tentpole for Y3. I mean a sequel to a Best Picture nominee, Christmas release date, no direct family competition, big name actress playing popular franchise antagonist... it should do very well.

Scavenger Wars I'm prepping up as a Voltron protege so I'm hoping it does very well too, I didn't put it in the WB tentpole date for nothin'.

And for me and @Alpha's sake I wish the best for our Nintendo movies.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

@The Shape of Pasta I apologize for the length of what you will receive later tonight.

It is first draft, unedited, pure Numbers burying himself into plot and character elements from one of his favorite games of recent years

How dare you write passionately

No caring allowed

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

@The Shape of Pasta I apologize for the length of what you will receive later tonight.

It is first draft, unedited, pure Numbers burying himself into plot and character elements from one of his favorite games of recent years

Over/under three quarters of a Voltron 2?